Anatomy of big market participants - Page 3
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Anatomy of big market participants

Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    A very inside information on market analysis but a bit difficult for new trader to analyse and act accordingly because as a new trader we are not having enough knowledge to analyse fundamentally, so to understand the COT report we need to have experience on market behaviour and then we need to in line our trading with big market players.
    If you want to analyze the market fundamentally, simply read all news that related to the currencies you want to trade. But before that, it takes some experience and knowledge too to understand the news and the impact. You will not know how big is the impact if you don't know the news or never read it. If you talked about new trader, than they don't have enough knowledge both to analyze the market fundamentally and technically.

There is a few simple ways of identifying where is moving smart money. On that way we actually identify the trend. We can use very simple approach , with simple moving average 200 on a daily chart. When the price is cross this sma200 above that means that bulish strengths are on the run. So only look for buying.

Forex is all about displaying the intellectual skills and outperforming it to earn money. Only intellectually skilled and knoweledgeable traders can achieve this. Understanding the constituent of forex market will help us a lot in learning the price actions and why they behave the way we do,and we should also have idea about who is trading with us in this market and who has the ability to move the market big and who is usually the victim of that huge moves

Quote Originally Posted by SIBI100 View Post
    Forex is all about displaying the intellectual skills and outperforming it to earn money. Only intellectually skilled and knoweledgeable traders can achieve this. Understanding the constituent of forex market will help us a lot in learning the price actions and why they behave the way we do,and we should also have idea about who is trading with us in this market and who has the ability to move the market big and who is usually the victim of that huge moves
    we can easily see and know which one have more intellectual skills and trading performance in this business. people like them rarely shown in forum and only speak little. most of them able to control their emotion and psychology when they trade in forex. and mostly, they are long term trader. it means that they only spend few minutes in front of their platform, trade, and turn off their laptop.

Banned
    about active impulse, how to indicate it, because i see that active impulse will make wider range of the market price and of course if we know how to indicate earlier will give us more advantages from the market,

Trader
    I like this forum because I can learn a lot from this forum. This is a good topics and I like it. If I continue learning from this forum, then I have not to go anywhere to become an expert traders.
    Forex trading needs endless learning and thus I am trying to continue my learning process as I want to become a good and profitable trader.

I Know that Forex is all about displaying the intellectual skills and outperforming it to earn money. Only intellectually skilled and knoweledgeable traders can achieve this. Understanding the constituent of forex market will help us a lot in learning the price actions and why they behave the way we do.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    This cot report to me isn't as usefully as one might think it is hence it tells us if previous week position held, I don't see how a trader can use such an information to exploit current market activities, I'll rather focus on my technical analysis.

Banned
    Very good thread I a newbie in forex but this forum is very good for me where I can learn forex trading deeply you are telling in a good way and thanks to let me know that how forex trading business work its a very new concept for me so it will take some to learn in a good way here in forex I want to become a good trader in forex so not want to use much indicators for my trading.

Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    This cot report to me isn't as usefully as one might think it is hence it tells us if previous week position held, I don't see how a trader can use such an information to exploit current market activities, I'll rather focus on my technical analysis.
    You don't have to find entries for your trades with COT reports. Fundamental analysis is not for short-term trading. You can get the idea of the main trend using fundamental analysis, and it's your technical analysis that will help you to find exact entry and find a setup to make a trade.

Some people think that "trading on news" is a fundamental anlasysis - in fact it's not. Every piece of fundamental information will lead to your understanding of big picture, not picture within a certain day.

Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast