Playing with the logic in trading - Page 66
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast

Thread: Playing with the logic in trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Playing with the logic in trading

I will try to make a trading journal, I hope this can represent my understanding of trading and forex market.

Trading plan:

Basically I was a longterm trader....
    I think the market is an overview of the condition of the balance between supply and demand, so I have never forgotten this principle in every trade that I did.
    I want to unify the logic of the three basic elements of a forex trade, that is mindset, methods, and money management.
    I'm looking for a good moment of all pairs, but I only open the position in one currency pairs.
    Usually I always analyze the market in monthly time frame, if there is no chance, then I will analyze in weekly chart, and if there is no chance on weekly time frame, then I will analyze in daily chart, and so on ....
    I just analyze the technical basis, there is no indicator that a permanent option for me, all the indicators are useful for me. But there are times when I do not use indicators at all. And even I can open a position by analyzing the fundamental conditions. And I will take the position even though only from rumors, if it is potential to making profits.

I am always open positions by averaging techniques with risk management manually, manually cut loss and take profit manually, max 4 positions in one day, there are usually closed position within few hours, and there are some positions that I hold up as far as possible.

This journal is a motivation for me to improve my trading skills, because this strategy is purely based on my understanding, and I have never used this strategy before.

I think this is enough to explain my trading plan, if I explain it all could probably spend 10 page thread. In essence, I just use a simple technique. Only rely on logic.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Logically speaking, money management is the only way to success, playing with the logic matters a lot, that is why we need to keep this at the back of our minds because it will change everything for us, if we cannot stick with money management then we a definitely not prepared to succeed, logics are what makes you understand this fact correctly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Logically speaking, money management is the only way to success, playing with the logic matters a lot, that is why we need to keep this at the back of our minds because it will change everything for us, if we cannot stick with money management then we a definitely not prepared to succeed, logics are what makes you understand this fact correctly.
    As i trade forex field, what i mostly particular about is good trading and safe trading, others will only be an added effect in the long run. To trade forex field requires that we know how to trade it, we can know how to trade by learning and through that learning we will get the needed experience for trading. It is this experience that will let us know how best we can trade and this will get us the needed good results too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Logically speaking, money management is the only way to success,
    My brother I have seen it play out in my trading career, and I believe that the main logic thing to deal with when we are going to start out our real account trading is making sure that we know what it means to start using good money management because that is the key to remaining in the trading business for a longer time and it gives us better chances of learning from our mistakes which might even cause us some money. Whenever risks are reduced then making money is made easy over time too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    As i trade forex field, what i mostly particular about is good trading and safe trading, others will only be an added effect in the long run. To trade forex field requires that we know how to trade it, we can know how to trade by learning and through that learning we will get the needed experience for trading. It is this experience that will let us know how best we can trade and this will get us the needed good results too.
    Trading safely is one of what traders have to be looking towards in their trading career. To trade safely will never let you to be trading the market badly, and you will get to know the time to trade and the time not to trade. For this to be possible as traders would want it, i think that huger experience is needed by traders, this is the only solution to the success of that trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    My brother I have seen it play out in my trading career, and I believe that the main logic thing to deal with when we are going to start out our real account trading is making sure that we know what it means to start using good money management because that is the key to remaining in the trading business for a longer time and it gives us better chances of learning from our mistakes which might even cause us some money. Whenever risks are reduced then making money is made easy over time too.
    Forget about logic if you are trading forex field mate, there is nothing like that. If i may asked you, who are you playing or proving the logic to? Forex field is such a place where you can get to know how best you can trade and get to trade it so correctly, and if you have the needed requirements for trading like the use of the correct forex strategy, the way to trade and make income will not be your problem.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I really thanks for sharing this thread , this is the best way to earn a lot of money when we properly plain over trading . i see all the main charts of the trading , i am not a expert trader so i have no well charts that i can show you in the thread . i like to use this method in our trading and work hard to see the consistant profit in the trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAUDHRY View Post
    I really thanks for sharing this thread , this is the best way to earn a lot of money when we properly plain over trading . i see all the main charts of the trading , i am not a expert trader so i have no well charts that i can show you in the thread . i like to use this method in our trading and work hard to see the consistant profit in the trading .
    A plan is must be good if we want to earn good profit from this market , a professional trader know the importance of logic and best trading system selection by us so work in market with the best plan we have develop it will give trader opportunity and give us good idea of trade so we easily became better trader .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Our plan is fully dependent on the experience and learning we have about the market so we always focused well on getting knowledge about this market and then we have to used it well in better experience all shall give trader opportunity to trade and we develop own trade with the best of strategies and with the best of plan .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The most effective logic is to make sure that you are willing to get to know what trading forex is all about and that is possible whenever we are willing to get to start learning how to trade and master the field of forex trading market over time through practicing on the demo trading accounts that is the basic logic ever to use, because if you fail to obey this simple logic then you are going to spend all your life learning from your mistakes which shall lead to series of losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Our plan is fully dependent on the experience and learning we have about the market so we always focused well on getting knowledge about this market and then we have to used it well in better experience all shall give trader opportunity to trade and we develop own trade with the best of strategies and with the best of plan .
    I know that we can not make any good plans when we do not have the good experience to trade. It is the experience that will expose traders to knowing how best to trade their account. The traders that are not learning are the traders without experience. That calls for our learning, that will let us know better means to be trading the market.

Not allowed!

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast