Playing with the logic in trading - Page 6
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing with the logic in trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Playing with the logic in trading

I will try to make a trading journal, I hope this can represent my understanding of trading and forex market.

Trading plan:

Basically I was a longterm trader....
    I think the market is an overview of the condition of the balance between supply and demand, so I have never forgotten this principle in every trade that I did.
    I want to unify the logic of the three basic elements of a forex trade, that is mindset, methods, and money management.
    I'm looking for a good moment of all pairs, but I only open the position in one currency pairs.
    Usually I always analyze the market in monthly time frame, if there is no chance, then I will analyze in weekly chart, and if there is no chance on weekly time frame, then I will analyze in daily chart, and so on ....
    I just analyze the technical basis, there is no indicator that a permanent option for me, all the indicators are useful for me. But there are times when I do not use indicators at all. And even I can open a position by analyzing the fundamental conditions. And I will take the position even though only from rumors, if it is potential to making profits.

I am always open positions by averaging techniques with risk management manually, manually cut loss and take profit manually, max 4 positions in one day, there are usually closed position within few hours, and there are some positions that I hold up as far as possible.

This journal is a motivation for me to improve my trading skills, because this strategy is purely based on my understanding, and I have never used this strategy before.

I think this is enough to explain my trading plan, if I explain it all could probably spend 10 page thread. In essence, I just use a simple technique. Only rely on logic.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes, i agree with you. I observing some pairs, one of which is the EURO/USD, today is the last day in October, so tomorrow we will see how the new candle pattern on the monthly chart.
    currently ... candle pattern which is formed as in the screenshot ..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I think when we trade in forex market we want to get profit in this market .we try to trade with logic and in this we trade with logic and we try to get profit in this market but when we trade with logic in this market .It is not necessary we can get profit all the time when we trade with logic some market without any logic .so we should be very careful when trade in this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    mindset, methods, money management those r most important logic. I believe I am smarter than expert advisor mt4, for long time I was find many expert advisor to trade at first the expert advisor can make money

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    The traders who play with the logic that they have actually to be called as the smart and genius trader because they play with the system that they are doing work on it. It is good because of doing this you can make some new ways to make profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Of you got to acknowledge that this appears intricate for me to be After you you have That said that it is the long run, what is following information with the averaging the bottem the comments? Result of the trade was no persuade to try the trading skills too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    logically people don't buy at high price and never sell on low price, just like in forex trade, we need some profit and everybody need profit too, so why we have to loose our money. It is not a give away game, it is just a business. We have to manage everything our mental and our money so we will be though on this cruel business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Please recognize that it seems complicated to me about time you've said this This is the long term, as follows information with the the bottem average reviews? Result of operation was without to convince to try negotiation skills too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    n chf/jpy, I closed the last position and hold only one position for the long term. while waiting for a new moment for entry.

And NZD/USD I see there is a significant rebound, I think this is the effect of the fundamental, but I have not found any information.
    I opened a new sell position near the upper trendline.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    It's better to follow the trend than against it so traders should know when is starting point of the trend and when is the ending point of it so they could find out price to set open position and set target profit to take in every transaction. Logically, traders would use SL and TP to limit profit and loss in every transaction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    ussing the logic of business we be come asucceeful traders because of logic has a permanent imortance in phlosphy in the business so we act upon on that ruls who is made by the logic of business it has avery impotant in hte business

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast