Playing with the logic in trading - Page 62
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Playing with the logic in trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 313

Playing with the logic in trading

I will try to make a trading journal, I hope this can represent my understanding of trading and forex market.

Trading plan:

Basically I was a longterm trader....
    I think the market is an overview of the condition of the balance between supply and demand, so I have never forgotten this principle in every trade that I did.
    I want to unify the logic of the three basic elements of a forex trade, that is mindset, methods, and money management.
    I'm looking for a good moment of all pairs, but I only open the position in one currency pairs.
    Usually I always analyze the market in monthly time frame, if there is no chance, then I will analyze in weekly chart, and if there is no chance on weekly time frame, then I will analyze in daily chart, and so on ....
    I just analyze the technical basis, there is no indicator that a permanent option for me, all the indicators are useful for me. But there are times when I do not use indicators at all. And even I can open a position by analyzing the fundamental conditions. And I will take the position even though only from rumors, if it is potential to making profits.

I am always open positions by averaging techniques with risk management manually, manually cut loss and take profit manually, max 4 positions in one day, there are usually closed position within few hours, and there are some positions that I hold up as far as possible.

This journal is a motivation for me to improve my trading skills, because this strategy is purely based on my understanding, and I have never used this strategy before.

I think this is enough to explain my trading plan, if I explain it all could probably spend 10 page thread. In essence, I just use a simple technique. Only rely on logic.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    You are using supply and Demand, the strategy works for long term trading, your logic is simple, buy if price goes away from a break out and comes into a demand area, and sell after this same thing is happening but in the opposite front a supply area, trading with logic totally removes anything about subjective decision making, daily time frame trading goes to show more accurate information, we are trading Forex market with too much emotions instead of relying on simple logic.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Logic in trading most likely is all about the supply and the demand in the market. But that might not be everything too since when the logic is too simple, most of the time they might just got manipulated by the brokers later. And when the manipulation starts, our emotion will be a negative factor to make us loss the trade later.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    You are using supply and Demand, the strategy works for long term trading, your logic is simple, buy if price goes away from a break out and comes into a demand area, and sell after this same thing is happening but in the opposite front a supply area, trading with logic totally removes anything about subjective decision making, daily time frame trading goes to show more accurate information, we are trading Forex market with too much emotions instead of relying on simple logic.
    Demand and supply zones are crucial levels that can help us to use our strategies with good efficacy. The thing is we have to learn well enough how prices behave when they are these levels. Then when we can follow what all we have learned, I can say that Forex give us biggest earning opportunity. The conditions in the market differ, they are not the same and that is the reason our trading should be flexible too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    From my understanding in trading this business, Forex is all about knowing the logic of the market, although sometimes, these logic don't add up which means we will have to trade without them, that makes us lose control over our account, the best logic is to apply the stop loss knowing that Forex is unpredictable and we could lose without it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Long term trading makes you see this market logically, you will be more patient and relaxed before you jump into the market, sometimes what cause the trader to make illogical decision is their hurry mindset which is a serious disease that has to be treated, long term trading strategies have more reliability, they give you the best times to trade, without picking opportunity left, right and centre without self control.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Long term trading makes you see this market logically, you will be more patient and relaxed before you jump into the market, sometimes what cause the trader to make illogical decision is their hurry mindset which is a serious disease that has to be treated, long term trading strategies have more reliability, they give you the best times to trade, without picking opportunity left, right and centre without self control.
    You are right. Long term strategies are the most logical in the forex market because currencie prices move nowhere and they turn around the average. It is possible to open order at the 1st of the month and next month the price should be approximately at the same level some pips one or another side. The main logic is that prices move about the average.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is all about playing with some logic, it is like someone that is solving a mathematical problem with the right formula, the logic for this business is risk management, traders who have been trading with good determination can use risk management to increase their efficiency, the logic there becomes easy and normal to solve.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I can see you have a good trade and this will be profitable enough to be a better trader.The use of trendline strategy is one of the best strategy i have ever seen especially when a trader cares about bigger profits in a single trade.Your strategy is good keep it up bro.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    I think that absolutly sums up the logic and the know how that when you trade forex, there is always three principles as you have stated

1. Money management, so many times we lose because we risk a lot or we either gain too little because we were afraid to lose a substancial

2. Our mind set, there was a time long ago I thought in the market the only thing you can do is just to buy , there will and has never been a time when you can sell, that was the , our mindset can push us or close us in a certain box that proves to be difficult to come out.

3. our trading methods says a lot, these being that sometimes we are not comfortable with what we are doing and that can be something that can be dangerous how ever there is a certain process that one can work with and these process should be well elaborate in some point, practice always exposes our strength and our weakness's when it comes to trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mkubwa View Post
    I think that absolutly sums up the logic and the know how that when you trade forex, there is always three principles as you have stated

1. Money management, so many times we lose because we risk a lot or we either gain too little because we were afraid to lose a substancial

2. Our mind set, there was a time long ago I thought in the market the only thing you can do is just to buy , there will and has never been a time when you can sell, that was the , our mindset can push us or close us in a certain box that proves to be difficult to come out.

3. our trading methods says a lot, these being that sometimes we are not comfortable with what we are doing and that can be something that can be dangerous how ever there is a certain process that one can work with and these process should be well elaborate in some point, practice always exposes our strength and our weakness's when it comes to trading forex.
    Our decision making is also very important factor other then money management , mind set and with best trading way if we do not implement what we are thinking so in this way there will be more chances of losing here , we all have to build our trade strategy here and implement it with right decision making that help to achieve success .

Not allowed!

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast