Playing with the logic in trading - Page 5
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing with the logic in trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313

Playing with the logic in trading

I will try to make a trading journal, I hope this can represent my understanding of trading and forex market.

Trading plan:

Basically I was a longterm trader....
    I think the market is an overview of the condition of the balance between supply and demand, so I have never forgotten this principle in every trade that I did.
    I want to unify the logic of the three basic elements of a forex trade, that is mindset, methods, and money management.
    I'm looking for a good moment of all pairs, but I only open the position in one currency pairs.
    Usually I always analyze the market in monthly time frame, if there is no chance, then I will analyze in weekly chart, and if there is no chance on weekly time frame, then I will analyze in daily chart, and so on ....
    I just analyze the technical basis, there is no indicator that a permanent option for me, all the indicators are useful for me. But there are times when I do not use indicators at all. And even I can open a position by analyzing the fundamental conditions. And I will take the position even though only from rumors, if it is potential to making profits.

I am always open positions by averaging techniques with risk management manually, manually cut loss and take profit manually, max 4 positions in one day, there are usually closed position within few hours, and there are some positions that I hold up as far as possible.

This journal is a motivation for me to improve my trading skills, because this strategy is purely based on my understanding, and I have never used this strategy before.

I think this is enough to explain my trading plan, if I explain it all could probably spend 10 page thread. In essence, I just use a simple technique. Only rely on logic.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Really its a very nice explanation on demand and supply perspective but all the way it is the technical indicators which are sailing our boats in trading and it is better to look out for larger time frames so that we can have a protection from short term noises and will be able to take firm decisions in the right direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Ya I do agree with you that to have good set ups we need to trade with logic and with our logic only we do analyse the market before placing orders but there is a saying in Forex trading business that we must not trade on what we think but we should trade on what we see and there the logic comes into play not the thinking.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Hello all, thank you to all members who have given suggestions and feedback to my journal,
    And thank you for admin, moderator, and educator who has given me support through trading contest journal. Some weeks I do not update my trading journal, but I was given bonuses of the contest. It is a very pleasant thing.

I am not a master, I was a trader who had long wanted success in forex, and has a lot of searching strategies and knowledge, but no one was able to change my skills and performance.
    In this forum I have found a change in myself as a trader, here I truly understand the essence of forex trading, here I have understood Forex market, here I understand the logic in this field. I actually found something different, I have learned many things from the existing knowledge of the topic made ​​by educator.

Thanks for all, especially educator, I have gained an improvement in trading performance.
    I was busy in my work, so for a while I decided to break from trading activities, and will soon be active again ... hopefully.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    It's important to make logical thinking in making analysis because logical thinking can give capability to make analysis as skill of trading. There are facts which must be considered so it's not only based on psychology pressure in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Really very nice thread thanks for sharing we should have good logic in forex from where we able to make good analysis in forex trading without a logic its very hard to analyse the market well and I think technical analysis and long term trading charts always helpful for us to take a very good decision in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    in the trading there are several things those are the most important factor in case of trading . logic is one of them . prosperous in utilizing this technique without any discipline, this journal may be an expedient for me in practicing self-discipline.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes, we should always trade logically. Because our thinking always should be real. If we trading Forex with good experience and knowledge then we can easily make profit from it. First we should learn about Forex trading. Because learning is the main key to earning in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Some charts and indicators can give you very good money.. and you can understand to logic of markets but keep in mind this is economical business and you can not be right every time in the market.. so market values can be changed any time without limit..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    traders need to trade with logic and it will keep them to trade with realistic, where they can control the emotion, increase knowledge and ability and do trading based on what we see and read from the market, not with bet, guess or predict for the market price
    this way will make us control the emotion and do trading with cool mind

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    forex trading is programed around logic and this is why we need to be highly logical to beat the market,though we cant beat the all the time but we can always use our logical sense to gain better advantage of the market,making more profit than loss.since the market is always surrounded by support and resistant are,it up to use to find a better understanding on where the market is heading toward.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast