Playing with the logic in trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing with the logic in trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Playing with the logic in trading

I will try to make a trading journal, I hope this can represent my understanding of trading and forex market.

Trading plan:

Basically I was a longterm trader....
    I think the market is an overview of the condition of the balance between supply and demand, so I have never forgotten this principle in every trade that I did.
    I want to unify the logic of the three basic elements of a forex trade, that is mindset, methods, and money management.
    I'm looking for a good moment of all pairs, but I only open the position in one currency pairs.
    Usually I always analyze the market in monthly time frame, if there is no chance, then I will analyze in weekly chart, and if there is no chance on weekly time frame, then I will analyze in daily chart, and so on ....
    I just analyze the technical basis, there is no indicator that a permanent option for me, all the indicators are useful for me. But there are times when I do not use indicators at all. And even I can open a position by analyzing the fundamental conditions. And I will take the position even though only from rumors, if it is potential to making profits.

I am always open positions by averaging techniques with risk management manually, manually cut loss and take profit manually, max 4 positions in one day, there are usually closed position within few hours, and there are some positions that I hold up as far as possible.

This journal is a motivation for me to improve my trading skills, because this strategy is purely based on my understanding, and I have never used this strategy before.

I think this is enough to explain my trading plan, if I explain it all could probably spend 10 page thread. In essence, I just use a simple technique. Only rely on logic.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Awaiting for the opening of London session, the power of bullish trend has changed in nzd/usd.
    I described in the changes of trend channel pattern. I am assuming the prices are now in the upper trend channel, so I made ​​the decision to test the trend by opening a new position in the opposite direction to the market trend. But still with a small lotsize. Because it is too risky if I use a large lotsize.

And at chf/jpy, there is a transition in the market trend, but still in the sideway area, so I tried to test the strength of upper trend channel, open short positions using 0.10 lotsize.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    NZD/USD
    On the open market today, ... price moves bearish /pullback from resistance and the upper trend channel (minor), I closed the last position because the price has been at the lower trend channel (minor).
    and I shift the upper trend channel (major), because the previous upper line has been penetrated by the price.

CHF/JPY
    The movement is still limited, but there is widening, so the price breakout of the upper trend channel (major and minor), thus forming a new minor trend channel as the limit of minor wave movement. In general, the condition is still in the flat area. So I still hold positions in this pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    CHF/JPY
    I have closed the last position in profit, bearish pressure still visible after the pullback of the lower trend channel. I see the release of ECB press conference affect other currencies including Swiss franc.

NZD/USD
    The same condition occurs in this pair, but bearish on this pair not strong enough. I have closed one position in the lower trend channel,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by robo53 View Post
    according to me i think that it is not a game it is a business which is done with capital but it is an advantage of this business that it could be done at any place.it becomes very difficult for you to be able to keep to the rules of the game.
    Thank you for giving me suggestions , yes ... I agree with you , I might have been wrong in the title , so forgive me if you really feel uncomfortable with the thread title .
    I am not in the forex game , but I only played with logic in the forex business . Did you know ... , the core of success in this business is of the mindset , yes .... We hear a lot about strategy , money management , and psychology . Are you easy to learn it all ? Then how did you get the results ? In fact almost all traders know it , and they keep trying to learn . But why do we still hear that most of the traders are losser . That's the problem ... , takes the process to change all that , the main problem is in the mindset .
    If we have a good mindset , then we would have a rational understanding , and we can build unity of strategy , MM , and psychology with a simple and rational . Mindset is the source of your psychological problems .
    In fact many traders who have many years of experience but have not been successful, and if you ask him ..., what is the essence of forex trading? Maybe you'll hear from him about an understanding that they should not say.

I take a simple example of the most basic things ..., What currency do you use for a deposit? Then what currency you have in your trading account? Did you look in the main menu of your platform? Yea, all traders must know, usually we have balances in usd ..., and some are in euro or other currencies.
    If you are using usd as balances in your account, then why you can sell on eur/jpy? Why you can sell euro? Though your balance is usd?
    It was just one of my first questions to start playing logic, thank you dear ...

Back to the market

I do not make a trade atm, just wait n see ...

NZD/USD

CHF/JPY

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Great my friend and I think it is a good that if we can trade with technical analysis then we can easily take profit from the Forex trading. A forex trader have to understand the technical and fundamental both analysis. Beside this risk management is important.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    Great my friend and I think it is a good that if we can trade with technical analysis then we can easily take profit from the Forex trading. A forex trader have to understand the technical and fundamental both analysis. Beside this risk management is important.
    That's good idea ... brother...
    Tecnical is the body, and fundamental is the soul. Both are important.
    Money management is a foundation of the business, so in this technique .. I would prioritize money management, whatever analysis that I made ... money management is a weapon ...., could be a sword to earn profits, and shields to limit the risks.

Back to the markets
    Still in the scheme of the pattern that I have made before

nzd/usd

chf/jpy

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Today I just saw the chart, and I found a different condition from nzd/usd and chf/jpy, I see nzd/usd is moving down, while chf/jpy is moving up.

chf/jpy
    I tried to open sell position, my reason is to test the resistance level 1 in the minor flat scheme.

nzd/usd
    I made the same pattern on NZD/USD, and current conditions are the same with chf/jpy.

And I give special attention for new zealand dollar currency, now I try to make a plan for the long term by putting several pending orders in nzd/cad, my assumption is forming annual sideway. This is just to test how well my predictions for the long-term market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Today I just noticed the movement of chf/jpy, I made ​​a price action pattern of supply and demand theory.
    I just did an observation to understand about pure price action.

Just wait and see...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Playing with logic, thats very good. I am all time work in forex and also forum. But not any time play with logic. Forex is a very good online business for me. But i am all time work in here very hardly for earning money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by lmigll View Post
    Playing with logic, thats very good. I am all time work in forex and also forum. But not any time play with logic. Forex is a very good online business for me. But i am all time work in here very hardly for earning money.
    Hehe, good one mate. But I agree with the creator of this thread. In my opinion, every activity must be included in our logic, it means we are not imagining. So what is presented by the thread maker is we should be able to trade with our logic. Technical and fundamental is the product of the brain and was also reasonable, then, the same is the case with this strategy. Continue pal.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast