Playing with the logic in trading - Page 13
Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 661

Thread: Playing with the logic in trading

  1. #1
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,860
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313

    Playing with the logic in trading

    I will try to make a trading journal, I hope this can represent my understanding of trading and forex market.

    Trading plan:

    Basically I was a longterm trader....
    I think the market is an overview of the condition of the balance between supply and demand, so I have never forgotten this principle in every trade that I did.
    I want to unify the logic of the three basic elements of a forex trade, that is mindset, methods, and money management.
    I'm looking for a good moment of all pairs, but I only open the position in one currency pairs.
    Usually I always analyze the market in monthly time frame, if there is no chance, then I will analyze in weekly chart, and if there is no chance on weekly time frame, then I will analyze in daily chart, and so on ....
    I just analyze the technical basis, there is no indicator that a permanent option for me, all the indicators are useful for me. But there are times when I do not use indicators at all. And even I can open a position by analyzing the fundamental conditions. And I will take the position even though only from rumors, if it is potential to making profits.

    I am always open positions by averaging techniques with risk management manually, manually cut loss and take profit manually, max 4 positions in one day, there are usually closed position within few hours, and there are some positions that I hold up as far as possible.

    This journal is a motivation for me to improve my trading skills, because this strategy is purely based on my understanding, and I have never used this strategy before.

    I think this is enough to explain my trading plan, if I explain it all could probably spend 10 page thread. In essence, I just use a simple technique. Only rely on logic.

    Not allowed!

  2. #121
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,860
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Yes, it's easier to trade with technical analysis than fundamental analysis but it's better to understand both of them to create more accurate prediction. Good analysis can give good result in trading but remember, no one can make 100% accurate analysis so it's important to prepare risk management when we made mistakes.
    You're right mate, I completely agree with your opinion, the combination of technical and fundamental is the best for me, and I'm sure the best for all traders. But as you say, the anticipation of the risk management is important, do not ignore risk management.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    According to me logic is very necessary in this business as we know that forex trading market fully depend upon prediction no one can tell exact where market will move in next few hours or week but a good logic and a very good use of technical analysis can give you a very good idea about that.
    Yup, I think the same as you, good logic can help us understand how a good way to trade including strategy, money management, and of course psychology. Logic always plays an important role in creating a good quality trade.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  3. #122
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,860
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    I play many time with logic in this market I not trust on indicators because they are just give us idea about market and forex is all about prediction I like my own trading style rather than depending upon indicators our own experience and knowledge are best helpful terms in forex.
    A good principle of you, we must believe in our trading style, I really salute to your principles. I am waiting for your ideas and creativity. Hope you can share your knowledge and experience here. I am also still learning and developing my strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Of course. There is no one who can make sure what will happen in the future so all we can do is only making prediction from many sources as consideration. It's possible to use technical analysis or fundamental analysis or combination both of them. It's important to be realistic in trading to prevent big losses in single transaction. Logic trading here is trading with realistic consideration.
    Good comments of you. I like your opinion, and I completely agree. We must keep always realistic in trading. It is the main requirement to survive in forex trading.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  4. #123
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    276
    Promo (¢)
    95
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 18
    Thanks Rinaji for sharing such beautiful and learnable as well as followable thread with us. I think all your sharing will be much more useful for us. Form the above said thread I came to that we should trade following/analyzing the fundamentals and technical terms minutely. I will try from now on to follow the path you advised.

    Not allowed!

  5. #124
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,860
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I just tried to start a technique that actually I had never used before, but this is not just about technological technique .. and not just about research., But it is a oneness between technique, control, and ... emotional, and I depend on my attitude in the business.
    You're right, forex is not just a technique, but the unity between techniques / strategies, money management, and self-control / psychological / emotional. That's why we have to master all of that. If we have a profitable system and good money management, but will be useless if we can not control the emotions very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    What technique which you just started? Maybe it can work well for me too when I tried to learn it. If you want to research it so you should test it on demo account for about a month to know its effectiveness and its performance. About emotion control, it is another thing that you should handle after you've found proper trading plan.
    I think there are no rules about how long we have to test the system in a demo account. The longer we test then I think it will get better.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  6. #125
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,860
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    I open short positions in eur/py with using the smallest lot size, I assume that the market is now near the resistance area. There is a possibility that prices will rise in a small range, I think it is pretty safe, especially I use a small lot size. 141.90 is strong resistant for weekly consolidation. So currently the market is in the overbought area.
    2014-03-21_073705.jpg

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  7. #126
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,860
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by yaseen boy View Post
    Good my dear friend and I think it is a good that if we can trade with technical analysis then we can easily take profit from the Forex trading. A forex trader have to understand the technical and fundamental both analysis. Beside this risk management is important.
    Yes, technical and fundamental analysis is an important part, we can use a combination of technical and fundamental. But it took a long time to understand about the fundamentals, and I am still learning about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah I am agree with you logic is very necessary in the market its not necessary to just focus on our strategy and to place trade our own experience and logic is also very important we should use our knowledge in this market from where we can place good trades in the market
    Hello dear, I agree with your opinion, I hope you can monitor my journal. I am always excited to share with you.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  8. #127
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,860
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Thanks for sharing these all trend lines strategy charts are looking very good and its very easy to understand also I am very thankful to you I also like to use trend lines because they are always very helpful for us in forex and help in good analysis too keep it up friends.
    I'm just trying to understand the market using a trend line and horizontal line, of course this is a simple way, that's why I created a journal to monitor the development of the system that I use. Thanks for your participation in my journal.
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Very nice explanation but its very new subject for me and I not getting these trend lines fully but little bit understanding is good for me right now as a new trader I will not start real market trading in this market until I will not become a strong trader in demo account
    Indeed, you should use a demo account until you have a profitable system, it is the best way, I was a reckless trader, why? Because I built a system in real account, not in a demo account. So, do not follow my way.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  9. #128
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,482
    Promo (¢)
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    We must use our logic in every trade time so we will have a secure entry that we hope to run and get some pips, but like every senior trade said that no 100 percent we always win, so we have to set our loss level because sometime our strategy doesn't work good even the recognize pattern looks cool.

    Not allowed!

  10. #129
    Registered user rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,860
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    Logic is very important i.e is sentiment and technical should be supportive and no indicator help because when you see a pattern you just want to confirm that what would be stop and profit target and current volitality and momentum and If you get the 70% of target in the same day then instead of risking all profit for 30% then there is no logic is risking all for just a few more but logic here is that you find something that has real meaning and You always need to remain the same whenever you trade and that means long term survival and consistent profits
    Yup, there is no logic to risk all of our equity for one trading position, we must understand that there is always a risk in any of our trade, no HolyGrail strategy. Profit and loss is a probability, we can get both. It is simple logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes I am also agree with you sir logic is very necessary part of our trading we can't focus always our strategies for making money I think some time a trader should use his own experience also in this market its not necessary that our strategy will give us always profit in forex and in that case our logic can also give us nice profit from forex. So that's right that our logic is also important for us.
    Personal experience is more important to improve our performance, even humans usually will not feel totally sure if it is not getting his own experience. For example: you are not sure that stop loss is important if you have not experienced a margin call because you do not use a stop loss.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  11. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Our own personal experience is very important in this business there is no doubt in it it will improve our performance and will give us good trading skill also you know there are many good professional trader in forex market they not use much indicators and strategies but because of good market experience they are best in forex

    Not allowed!

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •