The Best Trader of the Month - nkhan2810
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Trader of the Month - nkhan2810

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204

The Best Trader of the Month - nkhan2810

Hi! It is really nice to see another contest from forum roboforex. I like this type of contest very much. So here I go with my contest....

Account Information:

Account : 3103273
    Leverage : 1:500
    Account Type : FIX-CENT
    Invest : 220.92 CENTS

Trading Strategy:

I trade many pairs. Focus on News and Trends. I am usually a scalper. I open many trades, take high risk and many more. Everything will be discuss once I begin my trading.

Proof of My Trading Account with Real Money:

Though it is a tiny account, but it can win big I think. So here I go with my screenshot....

Just now waiting for the moderators to have a look at my tread and approve it!

Thanks everybody and keep visiting...

Comment moderator

1. Gamer
    2. Your request has been approved

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-14-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Hi! be aware you are now entered into the contest , wish you good luck

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi! be aware you are now entered into the contest , wish you good luck
    Well, nice work form Super Moderator Gamer. It is really fast. I am now aware that I am into the game of forex. I'll look to open a position or two by today or tomorrow. Thanks again Gamer. It is really good support for contestants.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    As I said, I started trading in the contest. I opened three trades and win all. Though those were risky but gave me good results. As I look for volatility and directions I got it for GBPUSD and USDMXN. So here are the results of the trades that I made so far. Fat profit already! More than 100% now...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think who have lot of knowledge about forex trade business. Who has big amount account balance that traders must make good trade with big volume at this reason that traders can make lot of profit from forex easily. I want the best trader next month. I think i can be best trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samad20 View Post
    I think who have lot of knowledge about forex trade business. Who has big amount account balance that traders must make good trade with big volume at this reason that traders can make lot of profit from forex easily. I want the best trader next month. I think i can be best trader.
    Big account or big volume trades generally don't give you good results. Though those are important but you need a lot of experience. Many times it is seen small account have gone to a fatty one. I wish you to be the best trader here in this contest. Good luck bro. Wish you success here in your real trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Dear Contestants and moderators, I am out of this contest already. It is because I took bigger risk and USDJPY long position went wrong. I know this is a part of the contest. I would say other fellow contestants to trade with less risk and grab the prize. Good luck to all participants. End the contest with a big win.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Dear Contestants and moderators, I am out of this contest already. It is because I took bigger risk and USDJPY long position went wrong. I know this is a part of the contest. I would say other fellow contestants to trade with less risk and grab the prize. Good luck to all participants. End the contest with a big win.
    In this your statement, it means that your trading account is no longer join in the contest. It may your trading account is margin call already. Am I right about it? And your capital in your account is less. I think you just use about 2.2USD in your account. Regret to say that you are no longer join in the contest so far. Good to see you mate. We can share for another contest

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Hi nkhan, good too see you in here, is it possible to know about top 3 position holders in this contest?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by biofx View Post
    Hi nkhan, good too see you in here, is it possible to know about top 3 position holders in this contest?
    I will advice you to forget about that because the moderator did not make provision to that. You only have to wait till all trader are posting their end of contest result, and this is going to happen tomorrow 29th of this month. There are lots hat have made profits that we could not even think they had, so lets keep the cool till then.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast