The Best Trader of the Month - nkhan2810 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Best Trader of the Month - nkhan2810

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204

The Best Trader of the Month - nkhan2810

Hi! It is really nice to see another contest from forum roboforex. I like this type of contest very much. So here I go with my contest....

Account Information:

Account : 3103273
    Leverage : 1:500
    Account Type : FIX-CENT
    Invest : 220.92 CENTS

Trading Strategy:

I trade many pairs. Focus on News and Trends. I am usually a scalper. I open many trades, take high risk and many more. Everything will be discuss once I begin my trading.

Proof of My Trading Account with Real Money:

Though it is a tiny account, but it can win big I think. So here I go with my screenshot....

Just now waiting for the moderators to have a look at my tread and approve it!

Thanks everybody and keep visiting...

Comment moderator

1. Gamer
    2. Your request has been approved

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-14-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I will advice you to forget about that because the moderator did not make provision to that. You only have to wait till all trader are posting their end of contest result, and this is going to happen tomorrow 29th of this month. There are lots hat have made profits that we could not even think they had, so lets keep the cool till then.
    Yeah. It is actually 29, March will be announce the final result of the contest. Biofx has the very good chance to win the contest. His percentage of the profit is more than 100% now.
    Quote Originally Posted by biofx View Post
    Hi nkhan, good too see you in here, is it possible to know about top 3 position holders in this contest?
    I know and understand why you are not so patience to wait the contest result because of your account growth is on the top rank to win the contest. Good Job dear mate. We'll see another contest again in this forum

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Yeah. It is actually 29, March will be announce the final result of the contest. Biofx has the very good chance to win the contest. His percentage of the profit is more than 100% now.

I know and understand why you are not so patience to wait the contest result because of your account growth is on the top rank to win the contest. Good Job dear mate. We'll see another contest again in this forum
    Hello Aris, thank you for your replies,i hope to get top position in this contest, but after see death star today, i was shocked to see that huge profit in just a day, that was huge gain, maybe i will get 1st or 2nd top position but i am happy to see my name in toppers

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12