Received: 8
    Given: 9

Best Trader Of The Month - Death-star

ACCOUNT NUMBER:- 2842481
    LEVERAGE: 1:500
    ACCOUNT TYPE: PRO-STANDARD
    STARTING CAPITAL: $125.22
    RISK LEVEL: MEDIUM

Strategy Description:- I use Ichimoku kinko hyo and candle stick patterns only

RoboForex - MetaTrader 4.jpg

Comment moderator

1. Gamer
    2. Your request has been approved

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-13-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Hello Mate! It is really nice to see you in this contest. I hope you would give a good fight here. I would request you to update your trades daily if possible. It would be helpful for contestants to know your position in the contest as well as for your future plans. I think you can also know about others as well when all participants update their trading history. I am going to do it today in few minutes. Wish you win in this contest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Thank you for all roboforex forum family , it was a very good contest and i hope to win

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Death-star; 03-29-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    hello Death-star you are really great trader in robo forex. I know that you are professional trader because only a professional trader can make huge profit from forex market. I think at a time I will be a professional trader and that time I will be best trader in robo forex. And I also give screen short in robo forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Death-star View Post
    Thank you for all roboforex forum family , it was a very good contest and i hope to win

You have a very great chance to win in this contest. Your account is more than 100% profit now. Can you share you trading strategy you use in this contest and what kind of the indicator you use? I and any other member also expect you share your trading strategy. I support you on the top rank to win the contest. But another member just like biofx, his percentage more than 100% profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    You have a very great chance to win in this contest. Your account is more than 100% profit now. Can you share you trading strategy you use in this contest and what kind of the indicator you use? I and any other member also expect you share your trading strategy. I support you on the top rank to win the contest. But another member just like biofx, his percentage more than 100% profit.
    thank you my friend . I swear to you that I use the ichimoku kinko hyo system in trading. This system is very powerful and you do not need any other indicators with it , i use it in hourly and 4H time frame

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Billa View Post
    hello Death-star you are really great trader in robo forex. I know that you are professional trader because only a professional trader can make huge profit from forex market. I think at a time I will be a professional trader and that time I will be best trader in robo forex. And I also give screen short in robo forex.
    Thank you and I am sure you will become professional trader and much better than me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Death-star View Post
    thank you my friend . I swear to you that I use the ichimoku kinko hyo system in trading. This system is very powerful and you do not need any other indicators with it , i use it in hourly and 4H time frame
    Once, you declare that you are using that indicator, I immediately search this indicator on the internet. I must learn for it. Maybe tomorrow, I will make a time for search and research those indicator. I actually have just applied on those indicator and then I do not understand how to read 'Ichimoku Kinko Hyo'. How to make sell and how to make buy in this indicator? Can you explain it for me brief?
    Capture_126.jpg

Not allowed!