Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17

Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Hello lovely members.

As you all know, technology has made trading more easier that it can be now done online, round the clock with the MT4/MT5 platforms, we have the opportunity to trade.

Manually: The trading that a trader opens by him self, in accordance to a well learned strategy or according to gamble or some other self known motivation to either buying or selling a specific security.

Advantage of trading manually

1.You are in control of your trades, you take your trades and you can improvise.

2. No bad trade as a result of software malfunctioning.

3. you can make analysis and select the good trades to be taken.

Disadvantage of manual trading.

1. You have to be on the market on time to take trades: time consuming

Robot: Trading with Programmed EA which is attached to the trading platform, the robot have got some parameter and stoploss and take profits settings, depending on the programmer.

Advantages

1. You don't miss opportunities as the robot is there to take trades for you as programmed.

2. No losing of trades to Emotions; Robots ain't human, they follow the initial plan and instructions.

Disadvantage

1. Huge loses may occur due to market behaviour changes.

2. It can't improvise at some market condition, therefore putting limits to potential profits.

3. The market is not static nor a game, therefore adjustment is needed to keep winning, of which the robots can't do.

I hope my points will be helpful to those traders being confused on if to trade manually or with robots.

Now, dear lovely members, lets share our views on this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't think I will ever think of trading with robots, I so much like the manual trade method and so therefore it has been so much helpful to me make good improvement though I have not been able to make that much from the business but I understand properly that the robot trading is not going to be a better way of trading so therefore I try to avoid it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    I have never thought of trading with robots but I do take the manual trading and I can agree with the above post. With that been said traders needs to understand to the fact that for them to be able to make money from forex trading business they have to learn and see trading as not being a game where some static movement is been expected.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Manual trading is very important , there is a good chance that when you trade manually is really be sure that we really be sure that we work in some cause of choice, there is a chance that with a robot there are no emotions involved robots that we always keep on doing the right idea is to really believe what is best we do

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    It is nice explanation by you because so many trader think about these when they are new to forex trading so we have to chose our way and by reading this we have all advantages and disadvantages for our trade so we take decision accordingly i like to trade based on manual trading because we have all the control on trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by rizk View Post
    It is nice explanation by you because so many trader think about these when they are new to forex trading so we have to chose our way and by reading this we have all advantages and disadvantages for our trade so we take decision accordingly i like to trade based on manual trading because we have all the control on trading .
    Yes we can see that the market is not static as been stated up there so it makes no sense when a trader decides to trade with the robot that can not even improvise, I rather keep on trading with the manual trading method, knowing that I will get more and more experience which will help me in handling different market situations.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    We don't have to play any game with robot here, so I am with the manual trading system. As we can see in the thread that manual trading have more chances to give us consistent money than the robotic trading, because in market changing conditions robots will not perform well that's why I believe that manual trading is best for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    First we need to choose the one that we want and then again we need to understand that no matter what we are choosing that trading with the the manual method is the best way to trade. Forex trading is one of the best business and we can only succeed when we have develop a well mastered trading strategy using the demo account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Manual trading remains the best means I get to trade forex because robot effectiveness have to be questioned. I have seen so many sales about bots softwares but still yet it didn't answer the traders question of making good profits from forex. Manual trade keeps me in charge and give me the control to make the best trading decisions which is the best for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think that manual trade is better than robot trade because when we trade manually then we learn a lot and lot of information can be gathered and thus in robot trading a trader does not learn like that and thats way to get personally knowledge a trader has to work manually.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 137 123451151101 ... LastLast