Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 87
Page 87 of 137 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

To me the manual trading method is the best means and method of trading, traders that understands the trading of manual approach would be able to become profitable. Trading with the use of robot trading can some times or most times cause you to loss not because of your fault but because it could malfunction and then cause you to loss.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    To me the manual trading method is the best means and method of trading, traders that understands the trading of manual approach would be able to become profitable. Trading with the use of robot trading can some times or most times cause you to loss not because of your fault but because it could malfunction and then cause you to loss.
    Manual trading is very useful for traders because without manual trading no one trader is get success. If traders are need to use manual trading then they are learn, get knowledge and experience on forex trading. They are control on their earning on their trading but if they are use robot trading then they are nothing learn and its also not confirm that they are earn any profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Manual trading is very useful for traders because without manual trading no one trader is get success. If traders are need to use manual trading then they are learn, get knowledge and experience on forex trading. They are control on their earning on their trading but if they are use robot trading then they are nothing learn and its also not confirm that they are earn any profit.
    Well, i know that if traders could get a good robot for trading, the trader will be happy with it. The manual and robots trading are doing greatly for traders, and when you have the right manual strategies coded in robots, it will surely work well for you, you will be handling it based on the right settings you want it to do for you. So, i am sure that traders can gain better when they use the both, although, it is the manual trading that can train you.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Well, i know that if traders could get a good robot for trading, the trader will be happy with it. The manual and robots trading are doing greatly for traders, and when you have the right manual strategies coded in robots, it will surely work well for you, you will be handling it based on the right settings you want it to do for you. So, i am sure that traders can gain better when they use the both, although, it is the manual trading that can train you.
    Well, we have to make a choice based on the one we are making use of, have you ever made use of the robot trading? Do you know how it works? Made reviews about it? I think you should make reviews about it and you would see that it does not worth your money and your time and all you need is just to learn a good manual approach towards trading.

I have always preferred automated trading than manual trading in the forex market because automated trading gives a trader the liberty and free time to enjoy life without having to stay glued to your chart or worry about what is happening in the forex market. However it is not all trading strategies in the forex market that can be easily automated and also it remains almost impossible to code several years of trading experience into a robot unless it can be appropriately summarized and written as an algorithm.

Trader
    I don't see any thing to compare here because I will always trade with the manual trading method, it an't stressful and not expensive as the use of robot. Plus, I see forex trading as a business and not as a game that the trader can trade with the use of robots, the trader will end in losses and mostly fail.

Trader
    I believe that manual trading is better than robots as the robot means of trading is somewhat more complex, I always in favor to trade with manual way it is more challenging for me and will really help me out to trade better, so I would prefer trading manually because I have good control of my manual trade that can help me deal with risk and I can do forex with good money and risk management, so I would like to prefer manual trading.

If you have a good trading system , you may decide to get the services of a programmer to help you code it into automated trading system and you can be sure of getting almost the same result you would have while trading it manually . My experience with both the manual and automated trading system has really made me prefer manual trading system because of the possibility of using human discretion which may call for bending some rules in trading

Trader
    With the way I am looking at it, I think the traders can become profitable in the business more with manual trading method due to that is what I am making use of when trading you need to know the support and resistance methods before trading , and the automatic ways of trading will not get us have the knowledge and placement of support and resistance.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    With the way I am looking at it, I think the traders can become profitable in the business more with manual trading method due to that is what I am making use of when trading you need to know the support and resistance methods before trading , and the automatic ways of trading will not get us have the knowledge and placement of support and resistance.
    I never use robot trading in my trading career and I do not see any trader who is use robot or like to use robot trading. there are few traders who are use robot in their trading. Mostly traders are use manual trading on forex market because manual trading is give big earning to all traders and they can make high earning from this market with only manual trading.

Page 87 of 137 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast