Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 6
Page 6 of 137 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Banned
    The manual trading approach will make traders learn more and more, but the Robot trading will only make traders to more lazy with the way they trade and so they will end up losing. I do really understand the market now and I know that, I was wrong thinking that millions are been made by the robot traders, it does not work that way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    The manual trading approach will make traders learn more and more, but the Robot trading will only make traders to more lazy with the way they trade and so they will end up losing. I do really understand the market now and I know that, I was wrong thinking that millions are been made by the robot traders, it does not work that way.
    Yes and the movement of the market can not be known all in full, with that been said, the manual trading approach do give room more improvement and mistakes correction. This is a business and to me, making use of robots I am just sure is just one of the wrong thing that most lead to loss a lot traders are doing and they need to stop.

trading manually I think is much better than the robot trading and see that at least we have to think of the effective trading strategies we can make during the manual trading and the experience we can get and form from our trading manually than the robot trading has a very bad features .they did not regard the news

It is not easy for me to do manual trading since i have several other business. I do not have much time for trading, so i can't make good analysis and do manual trading anymore. So i choose to trade using robot. As long as the robot can gives me consistent profit, i do not interested to trade manually anymore

Trader
    Trading manually is the right choice for me because it puts me on control as I decide to handle my trade in the very right way I would really want to. Trading manually gives you option to learn much more and develop your experience which will surely improve the way you get to handle this trade. Forex have really been a good trade for me and great time invested in this platform have really helped me to learn more.

Banned
    Trading manually is the best way to trade in the forex market, robot am not interested in this tools because I believe they ain't perfect such as human but as human we could use our logic some times which robot cannot do, we can make better decisions that robot after we have learn and understand the market very well that's why manual trading is the best.

I think robots are best, I never used but I searched on internet and many people are offering 100% grunted profit from them, so I will also use them to check these are good or not, these are paid so I think they will work because every good paid thing, software work in good way instead of any freeware software

i do not like the robot trading system in the trading in forex online market of trading because this is very risky for every one i think it fails when market moves in faster a little bit so i prefer the manual trading and i do not have knowledge about the automatic trading

Banned
    Manually trading is the right steps for me to make the best decision for my trade and I prefer trading manually instead of relying on softwares. I have always see many traders who have been trying so mnay different robot softwares without success but a trader that can plan a good system and manually make the best trade with good money management gets to become successful.

Banned
    Trading has been made easier for a whole lot of traders, everyone can make money from the market and succeed. The most important thing is understanding the market and knowing how it works. I know now how forex trading works and I know now that to make money in the market needs some much learning and market understanding.

Page 6 of 137 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast