Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 5
Page 5 of 137 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

[lang=ar]Above all i do not think that the robot trading can be good , fro me i see that the trading in the Forex market depends on the interaction between the trader and the whole market events and the news . thus we can make good use if we have strong knowledge about the general marjket movements[/lang]

Trader
    Never will I depend on robots because to me it's very risky and could easily cause more loss than the expected profits which I look into. I am better off trading manually and making sure I can minimize my risk while I make better trading decisions which will sure help me reach my goals. Forex is a good trade and in this business we can make it if we can learn to follow the right means to make a good trade.

Trader
    Your points are very clear and very much understood, you have talked about the uses of the robots and using our understanding to trade the market which is manual trading, but if you look at the advantage s and the disadvantages of using robots and manual trading you will discover that the disadvantage of using robots is more, apart from the fact that manual trading espouses us to our emotion, I would have said there is no need trading the forex market with robots but for me I still prefer to trade the forex market manually.

Trader
    i have the experiences with robot trading . every one have own view to choose for what is a good thing for their business, and at last they will get the experiences and understand to determine for next steps after it, i used some robots for trading at my first years and just thought that forex was easy way for making money without did hard work, but i was wrong, and i just wasted my time and also money too,till made the conclusion that do trading manually is much better and will give us more and more experiences which will make us grow to be a real trader in the future, and after all, we will know how to build own robot,

Mechanism is where most traders do neaten mistakes and the cerebrate why they departure their money. Furthermore, I so overmuch sex the drill trading because I am the one doing it, hence I could see many mistakes and abstain it, but the golem present not see any of those. Therefore we should not feed our clip with those programs, we have to be grave with the industry and cognise how to heap with the marketplace.

Trader
    i always prefer manual trading in robots, because with manual trading we can use own mind and i think nothing and no one robot can be intelligent then human, so use own mind and predict mind , robot trading can't be professional and can't be for whole life so use own mind and pick business for life time

Trader
    manual trading is preferred for me because i want to control my trading always and know when and where to set my trades and when to close it, this is better than automatic trading that open and close the trade automatically as this increase the risk and increase the possibility of facing of margin call

Banned
    Trading manually is the best form of trading for me. No point depending on robots because this software's are not stable and it will be more very difficult to maintain high level of income in a consistent level. Its necessary we plan before hand how so we could develop our trading system and have a more advanced method of trading forex and be hopeful we could really gain much more.

Trading robots lack emotional decision in trading the market but that is also a disadvantage knowing that markets are always changing and a good trader would feel that the market has become different at some point and there is an need to back off from trading untill things gets clear to be worth trading .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by algendyi View Post
    Trading robots lack emotional decision in trading the market but that is also a disadvantage knowing that markets are always changing and a good trader would feel that the market has become different at some point and there is an need to back off from trading untill things gets clear to be worth trading .
    The need to control our trade is very necessary and this is what we can achieve only when we trade manually right here. Robot have no emotions and will continue to trade on our behalf not minding the changes the market could make. As human we are the best to manage our trade and know how best we could minimize risk and earn profits which is great for manual trading.

Page 5 of 137 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast