Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 52
Page 52 of 137 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

I would prefer to manually trade and manage my trade well enough instead of depending on forex robots to trade. You get better when you practice and you know the right risk to take for your trade. Most traders who have used one forex robots or the other always have something bad to say about them. We do not need softwares to be successful but we can manually develop a system and make it work for us in our trade.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is not sure with the manual trading, neither is it sure with the robot trading, that is why we all have to admit that forex trading is very risky, it is the traders that are patient with some trading systems that will make success with it. But looking at the way the market is working, the manual trading is only preferable.
    Forex trading is very risky business that is why we should learn and understand this trade properly before we trade manual trading is not 100% guarantee same as robot but one thing is for sure if we can learn how to trade forex very seriously and understand everything that have to do with the market before we start to trade we can do far better than any robot.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    I would prefer to manually trade and manage my trade well enough instead of depending on forex robots to trade. You get better when you practice and you know the right risk to take for your trade. Most traders who have used one forex robots or the other always have something bad to say about them. We do not need softwares to be successful but we can manually develop a system and make it work for us in our trade.
    manual trading gives us more knowledge and experiences where the skill will grow sharper time by time and the reasons here for them who use manual trading will keep practicing for it. so here is the way for them who want to grow to be a mature trader who really understand to trade with use own skill and also we can improve ourselves to get the best performance
    and other advantages, for them who use manual trading and then learn the software to build their EAs will understand to build the best one based on the needs

Quote Originally Posted by markove View Post
    Manual trading is the only sure method for a successful trading there are robot indicator but we cannot fully trust this tool because they cannot be compare to the knowledge of human if we are focus to trade in the forex market.
    The robots trading are sure way to make success for some traders, but i do not just like it, i like what will give me the rest of mind as i am trading it. The manual trading is the only way i can really enjoy my trading career, that is why i am working with it. And it is better that traders take things carefully with it also, nothing is perfect in forex business.

Banned
    The trading physically I believe is vastly improved than the robot trading and see that at any rate we need to think about the viable trading systems we can make amid the manual trading and the experience we can get and shape from our trading physically than the robot trading has an awful highlights. They didn't respect the news.

I have been making use of the manual trading method for a long time, I have never tried the robot trading and I don't think that any thing will ever make me do that. Because I like the manual trading method, it has got to make me learn so much about the market. furthermore with manual we improvise and learn more but with robot, I don't know how we can be consistent with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I have been making use of the manual trading method for a long time, I have never tried the robot trading and I don't think that any thing will ever make me do that. Because I like the manual trading method, it has got to make me learn so much about the market. furthermore with manual we improvise and learn more but with robot, I don't know how we can be consistent with that.
    I have never heard anyone saying Robot trading is better than manual trading and so I have also till now with manual trading. Manual trading is better than the Robots which has so many shortcomings. But then manual trading will also have some weaknesses that has to be overcome. There should be good coordination between our mind and our actions.

Banned
    One the surface, it will seem as though the automated means of trading is far more better but trust me it is not better, because the best means I see we can make money from forex trading is to learn on how to trade with the manual means, due to one improves with time as the trading is done and then there comes more experience and additional skills to make money.

Robots are not the very best way of trade and this is really not going to help us make it in the long run. The best decision we must have to follow is to work on trading manually and possibly make steps to improve on our system to maintain the very right trading that we need. It's surely the best to manually look to trade well and try to see the demo account as our best friend while hoping to maintain the best knowledge perfectly.

Banned
    i heard someone can get success with robot trading, i am sure about it, because they use robot at the right timing and also have good setting too, and i have some experiences to trade with using robot and the results was not good too, and so i backed to manual trading and kept focusing to learn it deeply, and now i got the conclusion that manual trading is much better and as the right choice for them who want to get the knowledge and skill and so we become a real trader who understand to trade with own skill

Page 52 of 137 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast