Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 4
Page 4 of 137 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    I prefer to trade forex market manual than to think of robot trading, I have not make use of robot trading method in forex market, so I don't really know how good and reliable they may be but no matter how good they may be or not, I will not make use of them in forex trade, I believe that with manual trading, I will understand so setting things than making use of robot.
    I think we all do now like to trade the market manually, because that is the only best way to make money from the business. Furthermore you get to learn more and more if you trade manually and the more experience you will be able to build. Therefore trading in forex market is more better we do that with he knowledge we have about it.

I like auto trading a lot because it removed stress and emotions from trading, but I prefer manual trading than auto trading, auto trading is best for a simple strategy because simpler strategy are easy to code into the ea and complex strategy may be challenging, and the ea might be at risk if malfunctioning due to bugs because of the complexity if the coding, so for a complex strategy, manual trading is perfect
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Manual trading is very good for us because we know that what time we enter and what time we exit from trading. We can manage our risk and reward truly better from any robot. Robot are work with it s strategy which is not winning every time. Its most risky trading if we use robot on trading. Its worthless trading which nothing give us.

Banned
    There is nothing more better than manual trading, because then you know that you are in charge of your account. With that been said, automated trading is not for forex trading that s dynamic, we need something that is more better. However it is a good trader who can program an automated way of trading but to me still it is not a good one.

Trader
    If you want to doing the trading longer period of the time and want to become the professional trader of the market then you will go the manual trading and build the techniques and skills of the trading because with out learning you never become the professional trader of the market but if you doing the trading for short version of time then you have use the robot trading but i will prefer to trade manual.

[lang=ar]the trading manually I think is much better than the robot trading and see that at least we have to think of the effective trading strategies we can make during the manual trading and the experience we can get and form from our trading manually than the robot trading has a very bad features .they did not regard the news[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    [lang=ar]the trading manually I think is much better than the robot trading and see that at least we have to think of the effective trading strategies we can make during the manual trading and the experience we can get and form from our trading manually than the robot trading has a very bad features .they did not regard the news[/lang]
    far more better and only the advantage I see is that traders who trade the manual way will have emotions to face as they are trading. But the robots don't face that, but yet hat is not enough reason to trade with robot. With that been said the robot could malfunction which will lead to loss and could result to losing all funds.

[lang=ar]I do not like automated trading in Forex. Although it is useful for beginners in the field of Forex, but most of those who use it fall into the loss that they do not know why. So I love trading with myself even if I lose, I'll be satisfied with that. In addition to the experience gained from it[/lang]

Banned
    Actually I prefer manual trading to robots because I have more total control of my trade and I can make sure I manage it enough in this business. Robots have proven not to very effective in this trade and sure manually I can minimize my risk and ensure I make perfect plans to see I can succeed and earn well for myself. Manually I love handling my trades and also make proper options to manage loss.

Both manual and automatic trading is good, each them have advantages and disadvantages. which we need to do that is always keep our trading safe by using proper risk management and proper trading plan. so, not matter if we trade manually or using robot, we still can make profit

Page 4 of 137 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast