Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 37
Page 37 of 137 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1363

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

  1. #361
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    manual trading is better than robot trading for the good trader because he knows how to trade well, but some good trader use good robots that let them to make some profits when they do not have time to trade and so this will make trading more profitable for them and so they can make an extra money without making of an effort with the help of the robot.
    The market is complex and does not work in accordance to any simple program, it changes at all times so a wise trader should be able to follow it up with the changes which we get to see. That is one thing I am sure the robot trading can not do but the use of manual trading method we can actually learn and improvise.

  2. #362
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    [lang=id]Manual will always be better in here compared to robot trading. Robot usually is good because they have no need to control the emotions but sometimes the robot is bad since they will only trade with the system they have seen. Being flexible is one big trait all traders need to have if they wish to survive in this business too.[/lang]

  3. #363
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]Manual will always be better in here compared to robot trading. Robot usually is good because they have no need to control the emotions but sometimes the robot is bad since they will only trade with the system they have seen. Being flexible is one big trait all traders need to have if they wish to survive in this business too.[/lang]
    Yes, i agree with you, the manual trading is the best for traders that knows the real value of trading, it is what will be teaching traders personally too. I have worked many times on the robots too, but they are far less effective, and the trader that are making use of them will only be gambling too, since the robots can not really help them to grow.

  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Yes, i agree with you, the manual trading is the best for traders that knows the real value of trading, it is what will be teaching traders personally too. I have worked many times on the robots too, but they are far less effective, and the trader that are making use of them will only be gambling too, since the robots can not really help them to grow.
    I am yet to see that reason that will lead me to trading with robots, I have never seen such trading method as a trading method that will make me money but I have always seen it as a one that will loss mu money. That way, I am yet to think of how I am to allow robot do the trading for me, things does not work that way, we will make so much mistakes and loss our money. I want to be able to trade and master my manual trading approach.

  5. #365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Yes, i agree with you, the manual trading is the best for traders that knows the real value of trading, it is what will be teaching traders personally too. I have worked many times on the robots too, but they are far less effective, and the trader that are making use of them will only be gambling too, since the robots can not really help them to grow.
    many reasons to choose manual trading as a way to build the business with forex trading, and i agree with them that manual trading will give us so much experiences as sources of knowledge then we will grow to be a mature trader when have already skilled and experienced, and we can follow this business and make it profitable , and with manual trading, we can develop and improve the skill, and it makes us more flexible to follow the market

  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I am yet to see that reason that will lead me to trading with robots, I have never seen such trading method as a trading method that will make me money but I have always seen it as a one that will loss mu money. That way, I am yet to think of how I am to allow robot do the trading for me, things does not work that way, we will make so much mistakes and loss our money. I want to be able to trade and master my manual trading approach.
    I seen such way of trade but their results will be different from our trading so if we can make trade with robot then our involvement will be ended that is not a good thing for trader we always have to make up of plan with good results and better trade opportunities to get success , so personal involvement is so much important .

  7. #367
    Forex is a very diverse type of business that requires each person to use his ingenious mind to determine what is best to be used, manual and automated trading are profitable only if we know how they work, don't just pick a strategy because you heard people say it is making them profit, choose yours based on experience through usage.

  8. #368
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Most trading robots fades up too quickly that you could later ask how about them and while is it not used in our trading. Sincerely these robots do not last and they are programmed for lazy traders who do not want to practice well and develop a good system they can get to follow with their trade. Manual trading is of course the best because we are in the best means control our trade and build a system that can give us large success.

  9. #369
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Most trading robots fades up too quickly that you could later ask how about them and while is it not used in our trading. Sincerely these robots do not last and they are programmed for lazy traders who do not want to practice well and develop a good system they can get to follow with their trade. Manual trading is of course the best because we are in the best means control our trade and build a system that can give us large success.
    One has to know that the market changes and when the market changes we get to have some of them stop working, that way that is why I see them as a failed way of thinking we can make money. Apparently the manual trading method is really the best due to even as the market changes behaviour a good and smart trader will also improvise that way learning more even.

  10. #370
    there are two types of traders in the forex market, those who have the knowledge and the confidence to face the market and those who do not have the knowledge and are always afraid to face the market, and this can determine what method each of them is going to use to trade the market, if you have the knowledge of the market then you do not have any need trading the market using robot, so i believe that robots is for those who do not have the market knowledge, i prefer to use my hand and my mind to trade the market.

Page 37 of 137 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •