Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17

Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Hello lovely members.

As you all know, technology has made trading more easier that it can be now done online, round the clock with the MT4/MT5 platforms, we have the opportunity to trade.

Manually: The trading that a trader opens by him self, in accordance to a well learned strategy or according to gamble or some other self known motivation to either buying or selling a specific security.

Advantage of trading manually

1.You are in control of your trades, you take your trades and you can improvise.

2. No bad trade as a result of software malfunctioning.

3. you can make analysis and select the good trades to be taken.

Disadvantage of manual trading.

1. You have to be on the market on time to take trades: time consuming

Robot: Trading with Programmed EA which is attached to the trading platform, the robot have got some parameter and stoploss and take profits settings, depending on the programmer.

Advantages

1. You don't miss opportunities as the robot is there to take trades for you as programmed.

2. No losing of trades to Emotions; Robots ain't human, they follow the initial plan and instructions.

Disadvantage

1. Huge loses may occur due to market behaviour changes.

2. It can't improvise at some market condition, therefore putting limits to potential profits.

3. The market is not static nor a game, therefore adjustment is needed to keep winning, of which the robots can't do.

I hope my points will be helpful to those traders being confused on if to trade manually or with robots.

Now, dear lovely members, lets share our views on this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Personally, I have face the tough situation several time due to using of robots and now I dont believe on any kind of robots, I am trading with my own knowledge and skills and earning from forex by manual trading and I am earning reasonable amount and will prefer manual trading instead of using robots.
    All the newbies should believe on their own skills as manual trading is the best than using the robots, never believe on any robots or software, perform trading manually for fruitful results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    i ever use robot for trading and the results was not good and even blew up my account too for many times, then also i got the conclusion that robot for trading will not give us the knowledge and skill and especially for us who want to be a pro trader, do trading manually is much better, that will give us many advantages and awareness for how to trade and build the real business with forex trading,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Manual trading is a good tradaing for traders, it is better than the robot trading, and many times have proven that for traders as well. To have the best in the market, traders should apply their wisdom as the best, and it will make sure they are always having success in what they can apply themselves, not what the robots can do for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i think robot trading for those who do not want to learn and also want to take big risk because they are programmed some time they can give best results because they move on rules but i think if we work on rules then we will do something better and safe from them, so learn by ownself and become a professional, robots can't be pro

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Manual trading is a good and well involved that we work with there are the different levels that we can work for, the manual form of it is tough to believe and put out there we have to work as hard and make sure that we avoid robot trading because these is the same as manual trading in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Both are important but I would like to say that understanding the using of robots will be pretty difficult for the newbies, therefore they should avoid to trade with the help of robots as it can cause the reason of failure, newbies should rely on manual trading.
    Well with the passage of time we learn the art of using robots then we should use the robots or software for getting reasonable amount from forex, I am using both method and earning reasonable amount from forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Robot is where most traders do make mistakes and the reason why they loss their money. Furthermore, I so much love the manual trading because I am the one doing it, therefore I could see some mistakes and avoid it, but the robot will not see any of those. Therefore we should not waste our time with those programs, we have to be serious with the market and know how to deal with the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I can see that everyone is against the robot trading, but somehow I think traders needs to understand that the robots didn't made themselves, with that been said, they have to know that a good trader who has a good trading strategy could program it not a robot which will trade for him or her as instructed. Although that does not mean that I will be trading with the robot, but I want to get thing straight.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I don't really know how robot trading really works,of course I have not by any chance make use of robot in forex market before, in the sense that a lot of traders said that robot trading is suitable and good as well, if not I could have say that it is a method to loss our money in forex market, I don't have to make use of any program method at all as long as forex trading business is concerns.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Although I have trade myself and lose several times but I still think manual trading is more better and profitable than robots trading, although for traders who don't no how to trade forex a good robot will be very helpful but if they can learn and understand this trade very well that will be more useful and helpful as well.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast