Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1362

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17

Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Hello lovely members.

As you all know, technology has made trading more easier that it can be now done online, round the clock with the MT4/MT5 platforms, we have the opportunity to trade.

Manually: The trading that a trader opens by him self, in accordance to a well learned strategy or according to gamble or some other self known motivation to either buying or selling a specific security.

Advantage of trading manually

1.You are in control of your trades, you take your trades and you can improvise.

2. No bad trade as a result of software malfunctioning.

3. you can make analysis and select the good trades to be taken.

Disadvantage of manual trading.

1. You have to be on the market on time to take trades: time consuming

Robot: Trading with Programmed EA which is attached to the trading platform, the robot have got some parameter and stoploss and take profits settings, depending on the programmer.

Advantages

1. You don't miss opportunities as the robot is there to take trades for you as programmed.

2. No losing of trades to Emotions; Robots ain't human, they follow the initial plan and instructions.

Disadvantage

1. Huge loses may occur due to market behaviour changes.

2. It can't improvise at some market condition, therefore putting limits to potential profits.

3. The market is not static nor a game, therefore adjustment is needed to keep winning, of which the robots can't do.

I hope my points will be helpful to those traders being confused on if to trade manually or with robots.

Now, dear lovely members, lets share our views on this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    This is 2019 and if you think that robot softwares are bad, check again before concluding. Both are good to use if you understand them and use them properly. Some build their manual strategies into robot and it automatically trades for them without any means of applying manual trading again. Just that we buy any software we see without prove of great result and that's why many traders will complain bitterly about trading robots. If we have a system that is working for us, there is nothing bad configuring them into a trading software .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    manual trading is better because for robot trading we need to find out best one and we will pay first then we will check its performance, now a days everyone is offering robots so its not good I think, we cannot determine which is good, we must need to take risk beside that if we work on some technical manual trading its accuracy and working will be more better then it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    manual trading is better because for robot trading we need to find out best one and we will pay first then we will check its performance, now a days everyone is offering robots so its not good I think, we cannot determine which is good, we must need to take risk beside that if we work on some technical manual trading its accuracy and working will be more better then it
    trading with robot will allow us to spend less efforts in analyzing market because we let the robot do that. most traders prefers manual trading because they think it's always wiser to do every actions by themselves without giving the responsibility to some scripts or programs to do the job. well robot is created to reduce human's effort and we can input many strategies within robot. i can say that robot is far more discipline than traders when it's about following strategy rules.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Sascha, it give us chance to earn with less effort no doubt but i think robots are not good, we should use some manual trading, they cannot behave well in unknown situation but when we are trading manually whenever we have issue we can wait, we can place right order,but there are some issues and good advantage also in both, but from my aspects manual is better then robot trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I am opting for manual trading and for me I think it's a clear way to be in charge of your trade and see you could easily integrate your system into trading. I always try to give my best in my trade and sometimes when I trade manually and think there could be news that could affect my trade, I get to adjust my trade properly. In this market there is much more time to earn and we can sure find out the best system we can work with to see we can have potential to trade well and as well earn profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Sascha, it give us chance to earn with less effort no doubt but i think robots are not good, we should use some manual trading, they cannot behave well in unknown situation but when we are trading manually whenever we have issue we can wait, we can place right order,but there are some issues and good advantage also in both, but from my aspects manual is better then robot trading
    With the trading of the robots, the trader will do almost nothing, and when the robot is good in its trading, the trader will get to be making good earning through it. I have never traded the robot through the real account, i have only being trading the manual style on the live account. And i know that it is better to trade the manual trading method, but it will not be a bad idea to give the robot a trial also.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    With the trading of the robots, the trader will do almost nothing, and when the robot is good in its trading, the trader will get to be making good earning through it. I have never traded the robot through the real account, i have only being trading the manual style on the live account. And i know that it is better to trade the manual trading method, but it will not be a bad idea to give the robot a trial also.
    robots are good but still we can do mistakes with robots, sometime we use robots but how we can know which robot is good for us, if we know which is good we can really make good experience, if we do not know which robot is good we can not do well, so manual or automated trade is good for us but if we know deep points, in all manual is best of all actually

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We have the manual trading method, I believe that it is the best way of trading the market. Because as a matter of fact, the use of the manual trading method is going to be the best approach for us to trade with. Manual trading is also a medium that the trader will make use of in trading and also the trader will be able to learn much more with it. But with robots, I don't see any thing the trader gets to gain from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Trading with the use of the manual method means that you will get to learn more consistently, more better, but when you are trading with the use of the robot method, you could make some money, but sometimes, it is good that we gain some knowledge and improve personally, which robot trading don't and can't give that to us as traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    With robot we can enjoy the powerful means of invention and this gives us a very profitable approach to have something to trade on our behalf while we do other things. But I more of the time enjoy manual trading because it's been the best way for me to handle this business and see I could have the possible means to make the right decisions. I can make the best decision at the right time by trading manually but it will be difficult with a software.

Not allowed!

Page 136 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137 LastLast