Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 135
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1363

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    if there's a survey or a vote about this discussion and i'll definitely call for a manual trading. it's true to be honest i don't know how to create or operate a robot to trade. another reason for me not to use robot is because i like to handle things by myself, watch how market moves by my eyes and monitor everything with my own responsibility.
    I know that the manual trading will win the survey, most forex traders are working with manual method. But I like to be open to suggestions, if I love to trade the manual method and I could see a good prove for a successful robot trading, I will prefer to be trading the two together. The problem with robots is that they are scarce to see the good ones, that is why the level of the manual traders are so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that the manual trading will win the survey, most forex traders are working with manual method. But I like to be open to suggestions, if I love to trade the manual method and I could see a good prove for a successful robot trading, I will prefer to be trading the two together. The problem with robots is that they are scarce to see the good ones, that is why the level of the manual traders are so much.
    The traders of manual styles are the better traders really, that is why many traders will be going for that trading style. Many see the trading of robot to be a waste of time and i will not blame them, you will hardly see a serious robot you can use for your trading and will have rest of mind. I will likewise have to tell traders to give robots a chance, there is nothing wrong in using robot and manual trading together truly. Though, i fear the robot and i have never used it before.

manual trading can be very useful than the robot trading . the trading using the manual trading can help in making the experience in the trading itself , but in many ways the strategies which can be used in the making fro the robot trading we do not know about the making fro these decisions . and thus the making fro the strategies can help in such ways to avoid the failing of achieving the goals.

The method by which any one trades in the market will help them develop and grow to being a good trader. Those who makes use of the robot trading is something I think they wouldn't be able to make good use of. I have really gotten to understand the business in abundant and then I know also that using robots isn't going to be the right thing to be done. I do like making trades and using the manual method, it is more profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    The method by which any one trades in the market will help them develop and grow to being a good trader. Those who makes use of the robot trading is something I think they wouldn't be able to make good use of. I have really gotten to understand the business in abundant and then I know also that using robots isn't going to be the right thing to be done. I do like making trades and using the manual method, it is more profitable.
    Forex traders could trade manually or robots ways, it is the choice of the trader. The manual trading has its challenges of trading, so as the robot trading ways. I see it as a more duty of forex traders to learn how to trade the two of them, they could be used together or the trader may have his preference. Not that forex traders will be seeing the use of robot like a bad method to trade forex field.

Traders choose the best system they believe would give them a higher chance to come up with good profits from trading. I have traded manual trading all my life and I don't think that robot would make any difference better to the manual trading am used to. I do see lots of traders complaining huge about this manual trading and how difficult it have been following such method in forex. Many have loose huge to this robot softwares and have come back to stick with their manual trading.

Trader
    Senorita, if you have done manual trading this is best thing i also have done just this, on demo account once i tried robots after huge loss and on that time i realized robots are not good, if we work hard we can make some satisfactory trading by manual, so i started just manual trading and doing this, if we trade on robots they work on program they can't perform well in tough situations

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Senorita, if you have done manual trading this is best thing i also have done just this, on demo account once i tried robots after huge loss and on that time i realized robots are not good, if we work hard we can make some satisfactory trading by manual, so i started just manual trading and doing this, if we trade on robots they work on program they can't perform well in tough situations
    I think that you have not used the robot too, i have noticed that many forex traders here will only comment on what they have tested, they would not have tested the other, but they will still believe what they know is the unified best, i don't see things like that. I have entered some sites for searches after i had seen this argument on the forums about the better one between the manual and robot trading, i think that the both are doing well when you give them attention.

manual trading can be very important and more willing to help us learn and eran more experience than the robot trading . thus for many reasons we can trade using the different strategies and the different indicators and learn from them one notice every one , thus by trading manually we understand the market very well . also by making good and effective ways there is a good strategy can be formed and can be depended on

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I think that you have not used the robot too, i have noticed that many forex traders here will only comment on what they have tested, they would not have tested the other, but they will still believe what they know is the unified best, i don't see things like that. I have entered some sites for searches after i had seen this argument on the forums about the better one between the manual and robot trading, i think that the both are doing well when you give them attention.
    This is a great idea, because initially all my mind was that traders have to be going for the manual trading alone. But on the second thought, it is better that we are trying every available methods in the market, we might not know the one that will be most useful to us unless we had tried it first. I could see that it is possible that both manual and robot trading method are useful when traders gives them much learning.

Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137 LastLast