Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 134
Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1363

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    No matter how bad i'm trading, i'll never change my mindset and strategy to start over with robot. my mind just can't accept the fact to let robot do everything for me because i don't want to give the responsibility to a script or a program which they're inside every robot in market. i'd love to avoid market when i don't want to trade but with robot, they'll execute everything once they sees opportunity based on their own scripts and rules made inside them.
    If you did not have choice, you will surely change your mind to try the robot. Another thing who is tempting forex traders is the good robots, if forex traders are making 10% income monthly, and there is a successful robots who is making 250% monthly and that income is regular, the trader will go for it. So, don't be too hard on your words, robot is not that bad. I don't like to trade with robot, but I am still neutral to suggestions about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    If you did not have choice, you will surely change your mind to try the robot. Another thing who is tempting forex traders is the good robots, if forex traders are making 10% income monthly, and there is a successful robots who is making 250% monthly and that income is regular, the trader will go for it. So, don't be too hard on your words, robot is not that bad. I don't like to trade with robot, but I am still neutral to suggestions about it.
    I also got similar problems with robot and never get any good explanations about it straight from the traders who always trade with robot. Most of the time, what I read from many threads that trading in manual approach is the best thing to do. I don't feel anything wrong with my manual trading but sometime it's good to think that I have another knowledge to trade with different methods and it seems that trading with robot is fun yet challenging to do.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    The option is left for you to decide on what to do and what not to do, but I know for sure that manual trading is apparently the best, the best which a lot of traders has been able to have made use of and then gotten good results as well, it is just all about the trader getting to know that the use of the manual trading will also improve them with time.

Manual trading is better because trader can do market analysis and follow the trend. Robots are usually using Martingale or grids strategies that are very profitable in sideways market but they are bad in trend market. So manual trading have many advantages in comparison to robot trading but robot trading is better in dealing with very little size lots on cent accounts.

I don't like trading with the use of the robots, even when I have seen a whole lot of good reviews about them, still I know that having my manual trade is the best way to handle the market. I still do know that robots will some time malfunction and when they do that, you will be at the losing end and could blow off your whole trading account. In recap, manual gives you that good sense of improvement.

I think those who should make use of robot are the professionals, you know they must have mastered their trading strategy and then they could put it to work and then master how to trade with the use of the robots, while they make upgrades every now and then to make it a better trading tool for them. I will always suggest that every new trader makes use of manual trading at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Manual trading is better because trader can do market analysis and follow the trend. Robots are usually using Martingale or grids strategies that are very profitable in sideways market but they are bad in trend market. So manual trading have many advantages in comparison to robot trading but robot trading is better in dealing with very little size lots on cent accounts.
    The manual trading system is the best which i know truly, i likewise want traders to try the trading of the robot trading, that is how traders will know the best between the two. If a survey is made, you will realise that many traders which commented about the robot and manual trading on this thread only knows how to trade manual method without having any knowledge on how to trade with robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The manual trading system is the best which i know truly, i likewise want traders to try the trading of the robot trading, that is how traders will know the best between the two. If a survey is made, you will realise that many traders which commented about the robot and manual trading on this thread only knows how to trade manual method without having any knowledge on how to trade with robots.
    if there's a survey or a vote about this discussion and i'll definitely call for a manual trading. it's true to be honest i don't know how to create or operate a robot to trade. another reason for me not to use robot is because i like to handle things by myself, watch how market moves by my eyes and monitor everything with my own responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    if there's a survey or a vote about this discussion and i'll definitely call for a manual trading. it's true to be honest i don't know how to create or operate a robot to trade. another reason for me not to use robot is because i like to handle things by myself, watch how market moves by my eyes and monitor everything with my own responsibility.
    What I firmly believe is that a good manual trader will not find logical reasons to switch to Robots and further it is next to impossible to be successful with Robots. So we need not worry about the processed to create a Robot instead we can be bothered about the ways to improve our manual trading. Robot just act on the basis of the coded language or program and they dont involve emotions thats they only turn on with Robots.

At an earlier stage of my trading, I was interested in robot trading. But when I gradually can know that is robot trading is not a permanent solution to conduct this business and earn money from this business continuously. Extremely sorry that I have no practical experience using robot trading. But every guy will agree with me that forex business is the business of individual so unskilled trader never and ever gain this business so manual trading is the best trading system.

Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137 LastLast