Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17

Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Hello lovely members.

As you all know, technology has made trading more easier that it can be now done online, round the clock with the MT4/MT5 platforms, we have the opportunity to trade.

Manually: The trading that a trader opens by him self, in accordance to a well learned strategy or according to gamble or some other self known motivation to either buying or selling a specific security.

Advantage of trading manually

1.You are in control of your trades, you take your trades and you can improvise.

2. No bad trade as a result of software malfunctioning.

3. you can make analysis and select the good trades to be taken.

Disadvantage of manual trading.

1. You have to be on the market on time to take trades: time consuming

Robot: Trading with Programmed EA which is attached to the trading platform, the robot have got some parameter and stoploss and take profits settings, depending on the programmer.

Advantages

1. You don't miss opportunities as the robot is there to take trades for you as programmed.

2. No losing of trades to Emotions; Robots ain't human, they follow the initial plan and instructions.

Disadvantage

1. Huge loses may occur due to market behaviour changes.

2. It can't improvise at some market condition, therefore putting limits to potential profits.

3. The market is not static nor a game, therefore adjustment is needed to keep winning, of which the robots can't do.

I hope my points will be helpful to those traders being confused on if to trade manually or with robots.

Now, dear lovely members, lets share our views on this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    no robot will work on trend i think when i searched i mostly got some scalping robots, because trend trading is not simple for this we need to understand about economy of country, for trend trading it works well but if we want to trade on small time then we can work on technical, so i also like news trading, but news trading and fundamental data is little bit different so keep in mind
    robot are not good if they work on trend still we should not use them because robots are not perfect, we human can trade with more ease, we can make good orders we can easily understand market, we learn new things but robots can not so i think we should never work on robots, in simple trading we can easily gain profit then why we depend on robots and everything

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    robot are not good if they work on trend still we should not use them because robots are not perfect, we human can trade with more ease, we can make good orders we can easily understand market, we learn new things but robots can not so i think we should never work on robots, in simple trading we can easily gain profit then why we depend on robots and everything
    robot cannot be perfect but human are also not perfect but i agree we can do in more better way so make sure you trade with some learning basics, if we learn we can earn if we do not have proper experience and strategy we can not earn, in robot trading we can earn if we are nil but if we have skills then we are better then robots so its depend on situation, some time robot can do good sometime human

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Manual trading are best and safe for him because we can anytime control or manage our trading strategies risk or reward on market simply. But when we can start our trade on robot way then it not good for him sometime in bad market situation he cannot control our trade from loss so at least we can faces many losses from market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Manual trading are best and safe for him because we can anytime control or manage our trading strategies risk or reward on market simply. But when we can start our trade on robot way then it not good for him sometime in bad market situation he cannot control our trade from loss so at least we can faces many losses from market.
    I like the manual trading, that is what i always use for my trading. But i don't use the manual trading because they are the best, i will not say that it is the best, there are good robots which are achieving good results to traders using them. I will likewise try to work with the robot by using a strict management with it, that is where i noticed that robot traders are losing their capital by not using management with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Manual trading are best and safe for him because we can anytime control or manage our trading strategies risk or reward on market simply.
    i agree with you because in robot trading we cannot control anything but if we are doing manual we can control at any time, we can wait for good signal but robot can not do this, in robot and manual one important thing is we can avoid news hours to trade but robot will not do it so it can give us more loss but human can save self from this loss, so this is way of both now its on trader what priority he have for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    i agree with you because in robot trading we cannot control anything but if we are doing manual we can control at any time, we can wait for good signal but robot can not do this, in robot and manual one important thing is we can avoid news hours to trade but robot will not do it so it can give us more loss but human can save self from this loss, so this is way of both now its on trader what priority he have for trading
    Understand the meaning of robot trading which everything will be executed well automatically. One has to realize this fact before he's using robot to trade. Otherwise it makes no sense for traders who wants to trade with robot but at the same time they want to control things manually. Better for them to choose manual approaches than robot because it's complicated to do with robot.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Understand the meaning of robot trading which everything will be executed well automatically. One has to realize this fact before he's using robot to trade. Otherwise it makes no sense for traders who wants to trade with robot but at the same time they want to control things manually. Better for them to choose manual approaches than robot because it's complicated to do with robot.
    people just like it because they do not want to do anything they want to make own robots and want to earn without doing anything they think its simple we set a server and place robot for it, but in reality its not simple like this, we can not earn good from robots i believe on this, they can't read news this is one major reason, so we should make own experience its important

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    The manual way and robot way of trading are two different method of trading this market and what is obtainable with both ways of trading is the means manually open/close a trade and the means of robots that automatically open/close a trade on our behalf. For both ways of trading the goals is to make profits but I would go for manual trading because it puts me in control of my trade and enable me make the right decisions concerning my trade at the right time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    The manual way and robot way of trading are two different method of trading this market and what is obtainable with both ways of trading is the means manually open/close a trade and the means of robots that automatically open/close a trade on our behalf. For both ways of trading the goals is to make profits but I would go for manual trading because it puts me in control of my trade and enable me make the right decisions concerning my trade at the right time.
    No matter how bad i'm trading, i'll never change my mindset and strategy to start over with robot. my mind just can't accept the fact to let robot do everything for me because i don't want to give the responsibility to a script or a program which they're inside every robot in market. i'd love to avoid market when i don't want to trade but with robot, they'll execute everything once they sees opportunity based on their own scripts and rules made inside them.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    No matter how bad i'm trading, i'll never change my mindset and strategy to start over with robot. my mind just can't accept the fact to let robot do everything for me because i don't want to give the responsibility to a script or a program which they're inside every robot in market. i'd love to avoid market when i don't want to trade but with robot, they'll execute everything once they sees opportunity based on their own scripts and rules made inside them.
    Manual trading is more professional because it helps us to gather more experience and increase our competency in this business. Coming to Robots, we cannot say all robots are useless, there are good Robots that come with a price, but even then there are robots that are useless but have a price tag. I have read many articles on the web and this forum itself that dont advice using Robots and so I dont ever think of using it.

Not allowed!

Page 133 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137 LastLast