Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 12
Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    We can't compare manual trading with robot because manual trading is the best way to trade forex, if we don't spend time to learn and understand this business very well before trading we cannot survive in trading forex, robot is good if you already no how to trade forex but if you don't no how to trade forex robot won't be able to make you your desire income.
    People think they have to spend less time in the market so making use of robots will make the work more easier for them that they don't have to spend more time on the market. But then they could be right but how sure are they that the robot are reliable due to it could develop issues, but the manual method is just the best.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    People think they have to spend less time in the market so making use of robots will make the work more easier for them that they don't have to spend more time on the market. But then they could be right but how sure are they that the robot are reliable due to it could develop issues, but the manual method is just the best.
    this is about the choice and also trader's understanding about this business, they will take the choice based on the needs but for them who really want to build the business with forex trading will take manual trading . there are many advantages to trade with, we get the experiences, develop the skill till get the best performance and achieve the goals
    and different with them who use the robot for trading, they will not get the skill for trading, and just use robot for making money but unfortunately many of them who use the robot forex trading always got losing as the final results

Banned
    Manual trading without emotions and self discipline is the best trading method, robots will be more better for trading when we cannot control our emotions or be discipline to trade robot can perform more better than human in this sense but when we learn and understand forex trading very well and be self discipline we can always perform more better than any trading robot or indicator.

Banned
    I guess to be on a more safer side, it's better you trade manually so you could be able to monitor your trade and understand the best decision we can make so we could prosper in this business. Trading manually is good and instead of losing everything with robots, we could trade with our system and have perfect money management skills which we can use to trade forex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    I guess to be on a more safer side, it's better you trade manually so you could be able to monitor your trade and understand the best decision we can make so we could prosper in this business. Trading manually is good and instead of losing everything with robots, we could trade with our system and have perfect money management skills which we can use to trade forex.
    You have a good point and thus a trader who has been able to trade with the manual trading method will be more better than other traders, that is what I know about. So to make money from forex trading it is quite important to get the experience your self because some random robots can make you loss your money actually.

Banned
    Manual trading is the best I have tried a lot of indicators and paid signal but discover that manual trading is the best way to trade in the forex market, robot don't give you the knowledge or experience of trading but when you try to trade yourself that is when you can understand this trade very well and having a good trading system on you own wil increase you chances of earning.

Trader
    Manual trading work best than any robot but you must no how to trade before you can perform better than a robot, robot are designed by human too so some of them really work great but for us to do better than robot we must learn and understand this business very well and develop our own trading system, if not we can't do better than some robots.

Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    Manual trading work best than any robot but you must no how to trade before you can perform better than a robot, robot are designed by human too so some of them really work great but for us to do better than robot we must learn and understand this business very well and develop our own trading system, if not we can't do better than some robots.
    That is correct. I also agree that manual trading work in here will be the best but we also need to know whether we can perform like that or not. many traders that try to do a manual trading will be losing a great deal of money because they are lacking in the knowledge when they need to make their own decision. it is not like we can always depend on the robot to trade anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That is correct. I also agree that manual trading work in here will be the best but we also need to know whether we can perform like that or not. many traders that try to do a manual trading will be losing a great deal of money because they are lacking in the knowledge when they need to make their own decision. it is not like we can always depend on the robot to trade anyway.
    I think that manual trading will also be one good thing because we can learn directly into the market and we can absorb quite a lot of knowledge from there too. But not all traders can do that too and we need to know all trader's capability are different. if they are incapable of that then there is no need to force their own way to try it at all.

Banned
    I really do see the manual trading as the best. But in forex trading market, it is still a thing of choice to make the choice you want. but a guideline to making the right choice is to know what most people are making use of and doing that gives them success, like I see the manual trading method is winning.but apparently I think most traders will like the easy way.

Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast