Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 127
Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1363

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Your choice will boil down to how you came to know Forex, traders who don't want to be stressed out with analysis go around looking for the strategy that has some level of automation with profit, if they are not careful, they can fall into the hands of Internet fraudsters who will sell a fake result based indicator and do away with their money, manual trading will not be have this same problem, your analysis has confirmed by you because you have done some practice, this has more authenticity than the automated system.
    It is not all about the way you know the forex market. There are some traders who started as either manual or robot traders, but they have switched either of them for another. I could only say that the choice of the trader on this robot or manual trading is based on the training whom the trader undergoes. With much training, we will know what is good for us and go for it when we are sure that it will work for us.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is not all about the way you know the forex market. There are some traders who started as either manual or robot traders, but they have switched either of them for another. I could only say that the choice of the trader on this robot or manual trading is based on the training whom the trader undergoes. With much training, we will know what is good for us and go for it when we are sure that it will work for us.
    What I firmly believe is that a good manual trader will not find logical reasons to switch to Robots and further it is next to impossible to be successful with Robots. Robot just act on the basis of the coded language or program and they dont involve emotions while in manual trading we have to take decisions on our own discrete based on our own level of understanding.

surely it has made things very easy for traders and that is actually what we need,but not every trader in the market knows how to trade the market with this robot and not many traders likes to have a robot trade for them because they believe it could make them lose more money in the market.but most of the traders i have seen trading with robots are really making a whole lot of money from the market than traders trading manually.

Trader
    I have always choose to trade manually because it puts me in control of my trade by giving me the right means to make good entries and good exit in forex. If we trading manually, we make decisions that can be better for us and gives us the real impression that we can always get on to win everyday. Robot on the other hand are softwares which can really trade on our behalf. We have less control with these softwares as it automatically places and exit trade on our own behalf not minding the market situations.

I do not have any idea about robot trading so i can not write anything about it here but yes i like to trade manually and i believe we can become good trader if we trade manually because when we trade manually we learn lots of new things in forex and this process continue ,but on the other hand there are very less chances of learning when we trust on robot .

Quote Originally Posted by erox View Post
    I do not have any idea about robot trading so i can not write anything about it here but yes i like to trade manually and i believe we can become good trader if we trade manually because when we trade manually we learn lots of new things in forex and this process continue ,but on the other hand there are very less chances of learning when we trust on robot .
    I have the experience on the robot and the manual trading. With my experience, i am certain that the robot trading can work, the manual trading can likewise work, i believe that it is all about the preference of the traders using either of them. The traders of the manual method are more than the traders of the robot methods, and they are being deceived that one is better, i don't believe that kind of argument among traders. Once you can work with robot well, it will work well for you.

manually trading is actually the best because it makes you in charge of your trades,and you can be able to make quick trading decision when the need arise.like i have been into many trade when it was after executing the trade that i realized that i made a mistake,and i was able to make corrections immediately but if its a robot you would have lost that trade.

Trader
    I prefer manual trading to an automated trading system as I believe that manual trading is the simple method of making strong analysis, you also improve with the way you trade. A robot is also the good way to trade but the market changes every now and then and the robot only works based on the way it is programmed to work and you might face the complication, so believe on your skills in order to avoid the terrible situation.

You can argue from now till tomorrow about which strategy is to be chosen over the other, is the manual better than the automated, it is up to you to take a stand, but the decision you have made cannot be because someone is applauding a certain strategy, this is supposed to come from your own usage, why are we sometimes calling a strategy good as a result of what a user is saying makes you look like you believe in copying people instead of believing in your strategy, manual trading is very challenging because there are many components to discover and add, the robots trading comes from the manual. It is not a standalone by itself.

Trader
    In forex trading, there are many traders prefer to use robots during trading, some traders prefer manual trading because they like it. I believe that manual trading can give us so many experiences as the best sources of knowledge where we will know how to understand forex trading and also how to develop the skill. So, manual trading is preferred for me because I like it more than robot trading.

Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast