Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 112
Page 112 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1363

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

  1. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Stop the comparisons and start taking the decision whether we want to trade with robot or directly take everything to control by ourself as the traders who manually do things. I personally, from long time ago in the beginning until now and ever, has decided to choose manual trading because I like myself taking charge in my trading because I can involve my own mindset and strategy to analyze market and get my own signals.
    You can not jump into doing things, you can make mistakes without comparing, the comparison makes us to have the best, I wonder how wrong you will be in most of your decisions since you don't compare. The robot and manual trading is not what we can start trading without making the valuable learning on them, and it is better to use the two of them, this is the result of my observation.

  2. #1112
    There is no particular preference that can work for everyone, manual can be used by Forex Traders that have the experience about trading and the market structure generally, but sometimes it is the beginners that are more interested in the automated system because they tend to offer a faster way to help them make money, unfortunately this can be their downfall as well, I am a manual person, I am not good with trading with anything that is automated, it scares me especially with a live account.

  3. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    There is no particular preference that can work for everyone, manual can be used by Forex Traders that have the experience about trading and the market structure generally, but sometimes it is the beginners that are more interested in the automated system because they tend to offer a faster way to help them make money, unfortunately this can be their downfall as well, I am a manual person, I am not good with trading with anything that is automated, it scares me especially with a live account.
    If we get to think about the logical approach to doing this business, we can see that there is no way any one will make money from forex trading business when they keep to the use of robot. This is business and not some sort of game, the market situation changes from time to time and then using the robot will not help us have that good ways of controlling our trades and risks.

  4. #1114
    technology has made things very simple for everyone people can now trade and also be working at the same time.robot trading is good in the sense that you don't have to trade the market yourself anymore because you have something that gonna do all the things you are to do and with this there are no emotions or greediness and you can also be doing other things while your robots are executing the trades for you.

  5. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    technology has made things very simple for everyone people can now trade and also be working at the same time.robot trading is good in the sense that you don't have to trade the market yourself anymore because you have something that gonna do all the things you are to do and with this there are no emotions or greediness and you can also be doing other things while your robots are executing the trades for you.
    For some reasons that makes traders got no time to trade but really want to do this business, well they don't have to use robot to do their work but use their spare time to trade using their gadget. Yes, technology has helped us a lot and make things easier to do. So whenever we're out of home and still working in the office, we still can look at our trading during our spare time for at least 30 minutes after lunch break. There's no excuse for trading with robot because no advantage of using it, trust me.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  6. #1116
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    we still can look at our trading during our spare time for at least 30 minutes after lunch break
    this can't be a way of trading mate, we can't trade in this way this is really a wrong way of trading and from my opinion its insult of business also, a job holder can earn huge from this business just required some experience, patience and good capital, so try to trade with patience and do trade with some experience

  7. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this can't be a way of trading mate, we can't trade in this way this is really a wrong way of trading and from my opinion its insult of business also, a job holder can earn huge from this business just required some experience, patience and good capital, so try to trade with patience and do trade with some experience
    I guess we got different ideas about this and I choose to do it on my own methods that always work for me. I like to do a lot of things at once because I don't want to put myself in a situation where I got no activity to do. I like to keep myself busy by doing things that useful and profitable to me, and also that makes me happy to do. I won't do such thing that only give me another trouble because I had enough with that and my choice will remain with manual trading.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  8. #1118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,728
    The path that a forex trader chooses is influenced by the way he learned the business, if I am the type of person who understood this business in terms of just the use of robots, then I would have use only the expert advisor but I did not use that, there is a choice that you can make that will cause you to consistently lose money, now I don't use the expert advisor, I am a price action person, it is hard that someone that does not pay the price of hard work but is still hopping to reap its benefits.

  9. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There are many things to compare between the robot and the manual trading. The two are trading engagements that newbies should weigh and they can always use the useful information that comes out of traders like us which have more experience with the two. I am likewise trading in the manual method due to the point that I did not give chance to robot, I am not right on that.
    There is nothing wrong for the newbies to weigh the one they will have to go for between the two, but with the experience I have gotten regrading the market trading, I think that most traders are ending up preferring to be trading with the manual approach. The manual trading makes the market trading better, it is a means by which the trader will handle his trading by himself.

  10. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    There is nothing wrong for the newbies to weigh the one they will have to go for between the two, but with the experience I have gotten regrading the market trading, I think that most traders are ending up preferring to be trading with the manual approach. The manual trading makes the market trading better, it is a means by which the trader will handle his trading by himself.
    Most traders chooses manual trading over the automated ones because manual approaches are easily to understand and to learn while trading with robot requires specific knowledge in programming or scripting that's not really necessary for forex traders to understand because our basic work is with analysis. Unless we want to do multiple things at once with extra knowledge then it's good to work with robot and manual trading at the same time.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 112 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •