Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading - Page 102
Page 102 of 137 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1363

Thread: Manual Trading Vs Robot Trading

If you want to make money from the market, in a nutshell, be able to carefully pick what you are sure about. Manual trading is the best means and approach towards trading, if you don't understand the market through the manual means of trading, it will be hard for you to take control, manual trading is the best approach I have learned and then it works because you learn every day and then upgrade your skills.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    If you want to make money from the market, in a nutshell, be able to carefully pick what you are sure about. Manual trading is the best means and approach towards trading, if you don't understand the market through the manual means of trading, it will be hard for you to take control, manual trading is the best approach I have learned and then it works because you learn every day and then upgrade your skills.
    whatever inside our mind, manual trading must be considered as the best method to do our trading and makes us the first priority who in charge of controlling everything. unless if we want to make robot to go in charge and trade for us that is fine but consider the impacts to our trade later. robot may known with their efficiency and effort-reducing way to trade but there will be risks of using it though.

I like the manual trading too, but i don't see it as the best, the best is what is giving traders money, the manual is making some traders to lose all their forex investments too. The traders who will want to choose have to go for learning on the manual and robot trading, it is through this that a solution on how to trade any of them will be revealed to the trader that wants to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I like the manual trading too, but i don't see it as the best, the best is what is giving traders money, the manual is making some traders to lose all their forex investments too. The traders who will want to choose have to go for learning on the manual and robot trading, it is through this that a solution on how to trade any of them will be revealed to the trader that wants to use them.
    To me, the way I get to know that something is the best is the way make use of it when trading, therefore I have learned and seen the way the manual trading can be used and then I see it now as to be the best. I don't think that a trader who is not making use of the manual trading method is actually having the best means and approach of trading. Robot if first of all expensive, hope you know that.

Trader
    Manual trading is my very best approach of trading and its been the best way of trading for me. As a trader, working to manually trade will be very important and you can as well manage your risk well and follow a good pattern to sustain in forex. Robots are softwares which are empowered to trade on our behalf and most times this softwares do not give us the necessary results we would hope for as it trade without facts or market sentiments. I will always choose my manual trading anytime, anyday and get to manage my trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    To me, the way I get to know that something is the best is the way make use of it when trading, therefore I have learned and seen the way the manual trading can be used and then I see it now as to be the best. I don't think that a trader who is not making use of the manual trading method is actually having the best means and approach of trading. Robot if first of all expensive, hope you know that.
    I know that most traders will prefer the manual trading, they will want to do things by themselves, that is a good idea. The traders who will trade forex with good income have to learn and have the hope to practice in the way that will make them to be better. Such traders are many but they may get weary when the success of trading is not coming up so soon. Manual traders have to always keep up hope, and not give up easily.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that most traders will prefer the manual trading, they will want to do things by themselves, that is a good idea. The traders who will trade forex with good income have to learn and have the hope to practice in the way that will make them to be better. Such traders are many but they may get weary when the success of trading is not coming up so soon. Manual traders have to always keep up hope, and not give up easily.
    If the good and best traders in the market are all making use of the manual trading method and then they are making money with it, I think we need to be able to do the same thing as well. robot is not the means of trading that would help traders to make money from the market. I really know how the robot works which is always specific and can't be able to improvise.

If the good and best traders in the market are all making use of the manual trading method and then they are making money with it, I think we need to be able to do the same thing as well. robot is not the means of trading that would help traders to make money from the market. I really know how the robot works which is always specific and can't be able to improvise.
    Despite of that fact, we also rarely seen successful traders out there who could make money from trading with their robots. I often found this related information from specific websites that offers its visitors to purchase their robots to trade and make a bunch of profits. If that's true then why they promote their profitable robot to others while they can use it for themselves and make a bunch of money instead? It doesn't make any sense and smart people knows it.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Despite of that fact, we also rarely seen successful traders out there who could make money from trading with their robots. I often found this related information from specific websites that offers its visitors to purchase their robots to trade and make a bunch of profits. If that's true then why they promote their profitable robot to others while they can use it for themselves and make a bunch of money instead? It doesn't make any sense and smart people knows it.
    That is just so smart of you to think in such a way and this is what most people don't think about in forex trading market. They just go ahead to try all sort of trading method and strategies even with the use of most of the trading strategies, we have to ask ourselves, those selling them , why are they selling them and not using it in making bigger money fro themselves.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    That's the real reason we have to be very careful because if truly those robots are so effective, the developers wouldn't bother to sell them to traders whereas they can easily use those robots to make much more money for ourselves. This is why common sense is good because it will want to make you reason this way and realize the truth very faster. I don't fall for these robots jargons because I have realized that they are programmed to easily sweep traders their money.

Page 102 of 137 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast