There Is No Retirement In Learning
Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: There Is No Retirement In Learning

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20

There Is No Retirement In Learning

Learning is a very constant thing in forex and we traders must make sure we continue to learn and update our knowledge so as to be able to make good trading and make safer trades. No trader is above learning and if they are really going to be successful and trading for a long term, learning often must be their priority.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes, its really true because if we want to learn about the forex business then i think that whole life is low near this business. if we learn more and more then also it is low for forex business. So necessary thing is to learn well about this business. learning about this forex business is low if we want to learn long time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    We should expect no stoppage of learning if really we must continue with our success in forex. Learning is one thing that is essential and this will truly give us more ability to handle our trade in the correct and right means for a good trade. The best bet we can have here is to ensure that we continue learning and putting every effort to see we can succeed and make better profitable profits in the mean time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    We should expect no stoppage of learning if really we must continue with our success in forex. Learning is one thing that is essential and this will truly give us more ability to handle our trade in the correct and right means for a good trade. The best bet we can have here is to ensure that we continue learning and putting every effort to see we can succeed and make better profitable profits in the mean time.
    Learning should come as a necessity in this trade because if we lack the right learning we won't of course improve the knowledge to become successful. Every trader must be more ready to keep learning and understand that it takes hardwork and proper discipline to achieve our personal goals in any business we venture into.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    The forex market is the business where you have continue learning the trading so that's why the knowledge of the trading never end because every time you doing the trading it is new time for you so that's why you need to have continue learning and you have the ability and skills that you have learn and observe more and more thing about the trading and have never think and not overconfident in the trading and try to continue learning in the business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    The more the trader learns the more possible he earns it is as simple as that , I have been in the market for long but I still do loss, so I learned from my brother and even though he is making profits, he said to me that he still makes mistakes. So point is that as long as the trades keeps on going, you are likely to learn from your recent trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    The more the trader learns the more possible he earns it is as simple as that , I have been in the market for long but I still do loss, so I learned from my brother and even though he is making profits, he said to me that he still makes mistakes. So point is that as long as the trades keeps on going, you are likely to learn from your recent trades.
    Learning remains so important that no one can ever be above learning. Every trader have the opportunity to make unlimited earnings and with time we still learn more from our recent trades. Any good trader out there makes it very necessary to learn and sure they have a better means to which they can earn rightly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    There is no business who could become successful in there without doing a lot of practices and we must do a lot of practices in forex market to become better traders. It's important to train our skill of trading and also train our psychology in trading so our decision will be better from time to time. forex business is a business that is simple but must be well planned. you can not do without a good analysis. all aspects must be acquainted with you. not only a good strategy, but the emotional, psychological and greed and you have to be mastered.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Its true there is no time limit for learn we learn any time same as there is no retirement from this stock market and forex market , there are no fix timing for it so if we learn then we have to make some good point for making better trades , our mind must be good to accept knowledge and remember it always so we learn new things .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    off course it is really important things get to huge learning.because with out get proper learning about Forex trade we never make to good success in real Forex trading.we can learn in demo practices and bd pips learning site and and the more online site.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast