Non farm data of this friday
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Non farm data of this friday

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17

Non farm data of this friday

This is good opportunity for us to trade on this Friday on non form data of US. Its very simple we see this week previous ADP data is very positive and rate hike on this march is on the way. The low risk strategy is that to wait for released non form data. If data is positive then buy usd and if negative then sell it. If we enter before then our risk is big but if we wait then we will confirm get some good pips yesterday.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 20
    Now What er do because this week detail is positive but market is move up and also gold bounce from low level. All the impact is negative on dollar while the data is positive. Its the reason we must need try to closed our trades when the market news are released because at that time market can move any side and our full account is going on loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    This thing is make this market big in every business. No one know where is this market going when news are show. Its does not matter its positive or negative. Market is move with its levels. Its going down because USD is on its top resistance levels and Euro goes up because its on support. Which is make this market goes negative when USD news are positive.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Well mate I am not a trader who like to do any planning for the trading of fundamental news, I just like to do more work with the use of support and resistance trading analysis. Most of my trading methods suit to technical trading only and I like to do long term trading mostly. But now days I am performing with short term even in which I am using technical study instead of fundamentals.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Well mate I am not a trader who like to do any planning for the trading of fundamental news, I just like to do more work with the use of support and resistance trading analysis. Most of my trading methods suit to technical trading only and I like to do long term trading mostly. But now days I am performing with short term even in which I am using technical study instead of fundamentals.
    Well, it is good to be versatile in the field of your choice, and I like it the way you have the knowledge in both the fundamental and technical analysis, it will make sure that you are not really left behind in any way. It will increase the certainty of earning of the trader, and this fundamental should be well monitored and carefully managed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    This non form data is strong and market goes down but in actual prices are in pressure we see no improvement in price , i see minimum movement in all pair including currencies and metals.its because there is lot of movement already done in all pair and i hope market will react so fast on upcoming fed meeting .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    This non form data is strong and market goes down but in actual prices are in pressure we see no improvement in price , i see minimum movement in all pair including currencies and metals.its because there is lot of movement already done in all pair and i hope market will react so fast on upcoming fed meeting .
    Market is always move to its levels. When this non farm data is released then all the usd pairs are on their top and other pairs on their support level. So market is follow its levels and move against its news. We must need to see also the market level in which its move. If we follow it then we are not need to see any news on market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal0 View Post
    This thing is make this market big in every business. No one know where is this market going when news are show. Its does not matter its positive or negative. Market is move with its levels. Its going down because USD is on its top resistance levels and Euro goes up because its on support. Which is make this market goes negative when USD news are positive.
    Market is not only move against Dollars on positive non farm data its also move negative when the FOMC meeting and rate increase by Yellen. I also cannot understand what is going on market when the news are positives and market is move negative. Its really bad for traders when market is move any way and do not follow any news effect.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 64
    this is not good idea because trading on news its a big risk and for me i don't like to trade in times of strong news release that sometimes the market will be against you as happened with news of federal by raising the interest rate of the dollar and result was reversed and dollar goes down

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    If it is really about the dangerous news called the NONFARM PAYROLL, I am out of it. I can assure any trader that cares to hear that the technical analysis is the best and it is the one that rocks the world of the market. If that news breaks, you can not know here it is going, just like the last one that favoured dollar, yet, the market moved against the greenback.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast