What is the candlestick in the trading ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the candlestick in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Question What is the candlestick in the trading ?

I hear about the candlestick in the trading and i want to know what is the candlestick in the trading and how we use the candlestick in the trading so i want to know what is the candlestick in the trading and how what is the advantage of the candlestick in the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    A candlesticks is an option to how you want your chart formation to look like, candlesticks is the most popular chart set up which would provide more details on what's happen In the price market, and candlesticks can reveal some trading insight via the candlestick pattern, I might not provide you with all the necessary information you need, but I'll advise that you Google about candlestick to have q better knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Candlesticks charts pattern is the one of the best chart pattern. Candlesticks chart pattern give us more clear data about forex market. There are some good candlesticks patterns which we can use in our trading for good profit like engulfing pattern, morning and evening star pattern, hanging man pattern etc.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Candlestick is a type of chart that shows the full price, which is open price, high price, low price and close price. Candlestick can also help us in that market analysis using candlestick patterns. Candlestick patterns has a wide variety of patterns that indicate market trends, if we master this pattern well, then we can make a good profit even without using indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Candlesticks are the most important tool in trading. All market works with candlesticks so its knowledge is very much important for us in forex market. I have a trading system which is based on candlesticks and that system gives me much money every time but we have to do practice a lot to understand how to trade well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    candlestick is the interpretation of what has happen and the market base from the time frame we might be looking at,it basically interpreting what has happen base on time frame be it hourly daily 5minute or weekly and it can be use as well to determine what might happen in the nearest future when trading,though candlestick pattern is best use from daily or weekly chart

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Candlesticks are the most important tool in trading. All market works with candlesticks so its knowledge is very much important for us in forex market. I have a trading system which is based on candlesticks and that system gives me much money every time but we have to do practice a lot to understand how to trade well.
    Candlestick is the art of trading. I would say it is the true way to trade the market. Indicators always confuse us and these indicators makes us addict which only result loss. I also use candlestick in trading and these candlesticks increases my profits and i always do trade confidently with these candlesticks movements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Candlestick is a very important part pf Forex trading.Candlestick is a type of chart which shows the full price,which is open price,high price,low price and close price.Candlestick chart pattern shows clear data about the forex market.If you use this pattern properly you can earn a huge amount of profit in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Candlesticks is also an indicator through which we can get better reading about market movement. We can also able to learn the past, present and future about the market condition through this chart more easily. But we need to have the qualitative knowledge on this chart pattern also to get better result from this chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Candle sticks is the eye to the trader for analysing the chart and the market itself by its present and past movements and calculating the probability of its future movements so that he can execute his trade in the market keeping the trade with the market as much as possible not against the market or else he will be sobbing with tears for the huge loss incurred. Candle sticks will give a detailed analysis of the brief market that keeps on moving.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast