The best trader of the month by "cozard007"

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2780628
    LEVERAGE: 1:500
    RISK LEVEL:
    MEDIUM
    ACCONT TYPE: PRO-STANDARD
    STARTING CAPITAL: $35.06
    ACCOUNT BALANCE: ACCOUNT BALANCE.jpg
    STRATEGY DESCRIPTION: This strategy is called TRENDER. Trender is using the work of both trend-line trading system and 200SMA to spot out its trade. However, the stop loss and take profits will always be used to avoid excess loss while trading this strategy. Thank You!

chart.jpg

Comment moderator

1. Gamer
    2. Your request has been approved

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-09-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Your trading strategy so far is very good. Now your balance is doubled up up to 70USD. SO good so far, good trading. You are brave to take the risk in your trading strategy with maximum leverage and larger lot in small money. I think you don't use the good money management, but you are lucky to end the trade with good profit.
    Good Job.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Your trading strategy so far is very good. Now your balance is doubled up up to 70USD. SO good so far, good trading. You are brave to take the risk in your trading strategy with maximum leverage and larger lot in small money. I think you don't use the good money management, but you are lucky to end the trade with good profit.
    Good Job.
    I smiled when I read your comment here. Well, I would like to say that medium risk taking works for me, and that is what I have being using till now; with a strict risk management as well. However, low risk trading is not working for me, and I have said it on my Copyfx before now, that was why my trading was dull initially, but I am back on my fit because I have a good system and plan contrary to how you view it to be a luck function.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    with a strict risk management as well
    I doubt you can do the strict money management in your account. I think now you are on the top position to get the winner.

However, low risk trading is not working for me, and I have said it on my Copyfx before now, that was why my trading was dull initially, but I am back on my fit because I have a good system and plan contrary to how you view it to be a luck function.
    it is up to you, every one has their trading style in forex trading. I think we have the different trading style already. You may see my trading signature on the copyfx account. My trading equity and balance grow so not fast, but growing profit already

I challenge you to re-gain your trading capital in your copy fx account, and you can also win this contest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I doubt you can do the strict money management in your account. I think now you are on the top position to get the winner.

it is up to you, every one has their trading style in forex trading. I think we have the different trading style already. You may see my trading signature on the copyfx account. My trading equity and balance grow so not fast, but growing profit already

I challenge you to re-gain your trading capital in your copy fx account, and you can also win this contest.
    I am only doing my work as I know it, God has the decision to make on who is to win the contest. And as I have said earlier, I will keep the pace of my work going this way of moderate risk and earning. Besides, I can assure you that at this junction, my risk and money management is intact, and I will fixed my trading system and plans to make sure that I sustain my trading approach on this account, not only for the contest, but for the sustainability of my Copyfx work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I would request you to update your trades daily if possible. It would be helpful for contestants to know your position in the contest as well as for your future plans. I think you can also know about others as well when all participants update their trading history. I am going to do it today in few minutes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hello COZARD007 congratulation for become the best trader in robo forex trading contest. I am a new trader in forex market but i love the forex trade business lot of at this reason I think at a time I will be a best trader in robo forex contest. That time I will be so happy for become best trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Congratulations for being the best trader in the roboforex contest? How? I do not get it. The contest is just starting, and I think it will ended at the end of this month, so, it is too early to congratulate anyone now. After all, many are not trading with their Copyfx account, so you can not see their signatures, as to know their performance. Thanks for wishing me well though!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Congratulations for being the best trader in the roboforex contest? How? I do not get it. The contest is just starting, and I think it will ended at the end of this month, so, it is too early to congratulate anyone now. After all, many are not trading with their Copyfx account, so you can not see their signatures, as to know their performance. Thanks for wishing me well though!
    Your account is growing now with rapidly. I think you are trading on FOMC interest rate news release last night. Your position is buy on xxxUSD, I have not check the forexfactory calendar to notice the change of the interest rate yet. But whatever the change of interest rate, the USD is weakness among the pair.

Here I can screenshot the forexfactori
    I think the interest rate become 1.00% previous 0.75%
    Capture_095.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Your account is growing now with rapidly. I think you are trading on FOMC interest rate news release last night. Your position is buy on xxxUSD, I have not check the forexfactory calendar to notice the change of the interest rate yet. But whatever the change of interest rate, the USD is weakness among the pair.

Here I can screenshot the forexfactori
    I think the interest rate become 1.00% previous 0.75%
    Capture_095.jpg
    If you knew me very well, you should know that I don't trade the news, I did not even know that any interest rate news was coming/came or not, until you are referring to it now. Even if the news happened yesterday, did it happen those days I have being making consistent profits? Well, I am a technical analysis trader, and I can both lose or gain, no one is perfect. However, I will always try my best to say in profit. Good luck in the contest as I saw you are in too!

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast