The best trader of the month by "cozard007"

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2780628
    LEVERAGE: 1:500
    RISK LEVEL:
    MEDIUM
    ACCONT TYPE: PRO-STANDARD
    STARTING CAPITAL: $35.06
    ACCOUNT BALANCE: Attachment 18462
    STRATEGY DESCRIPTION: This strategy is called TRENDER. Trender is using the work of both trend-line trading system and 200SMA to spot out its trade. However, the stop loss and take profits will always be used to avoid excess loss while trading this strategy. Thank You!

Attachment 18471

Comment moderator

1. Gamer
    2. Your request has been approved

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-09-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Thank you and roboforum. I am searching any good trading strategy for practice on my demo trading account.Your provided trading strategy is very good.I hope that you would be a successful signal provider in Forex market.Also,You would be gain in copyfx trading account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    Thank you and roboforum. I am searching any good trading strategy for practice on my demo trading account.Your provided trading strategy is very good.I hope that you would be a successful signal provider in Forex market.Also,You would be gain in copyfx trading account.
    We are all trying out best to be better in this market trading, and I pray to be a successful copyfx trader as you have said. And I also believe that anyone could be successful on this regard, all they need is to make sure that they give the market all what it takes to make the money, and this will make them achieve their aim in the right way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I am only doing my work as I know it, God has the decision to make on who is to win the contest. And as I have said earlier, I will keep the pace of my work going this way of moderate risk and earning. Besides, I can assure you that at this junction, my risk and money management is intact, and I will fixed my trading system and plans to make sure that I sustain my trading approach on this account, not only for the contest, but for the sustainability of my Copyfx work.
    Yeah. I think your chance to re gain your trading capital in your CopyFX account is become less. Your money management is the main point. Your trading condition and your margin is very high. It makes your profit is gone already. I see your balance become less from the initial balance. Why? because I can see it from your signature so the less initial balance.
    I hope you can re gain your loss quickly dear mate

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Your trading strategy so far is very good. Now your balance is doubled up up to 70USD. SO good so far, good trading. You are brave to take the risk in your trading strategy with maximum leverage and larger lot in small money. I think you don't use the good money management, but you are lucky to end the trade with good profit.
    Good Job.
    I think cozard007 is using such risk because it is a small account, and a very strict money management will not bring a nice profit on the account, I believe if the account has a bigger amount like $10,000, strict money management will be used by cozard007 because no trader will want to lose $10,000 because it is a large sum of money .

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    I think cozard007 is using such risk because it is a small account, and a very strict money management will not bring a nice profit on the account, I believe if the account has a bigger amount like $10,000, strict money management will be used by cozard007 because no trader will want to lose $10,000 because it is a large sum of money .
    Well, the risk I am using now is the same risk I will use in my account is within the bracket of 100$, so, I have make up my mind to use 1/3 of my trading account since I have little money there. This is my own way of planning and making up my mind on the results that might come through my money making in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    So cozard whats your equity and balance as of now? i have invested 24$ now my equity is 61$

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by biofx View Post
    So cozard whats your equity and balance as of now? i have invested 24$ now my equity is 61$
    That is good, probably you have won the contest with this amount you have built your investment too. And as you can see on my signature on any post I make on this forum my status on this contest is so visible, and I still have a fragment of profits after I had lost the money I initially gained when I started this contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    Higher capital brings the higher greedy too. The thread starter now become harder to re-gain the money capital in forex trading. Those capital is more than 50% loss from the initial balance. The thread starter use the higher lot in very probability market of forex. Use 0.5usd / pip is not so well applied on the 35USD account balance
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the risk I am using now is the same risk I will use in my account is within the bracket of 100$, so, I have make up my mind to use 1/3 of my trading account since I have little money there. This is my own way of planning and making up my mind on the results that might come through my money making in the market.
    it is hard to you get back-regain your money capital, because too much loss about more 50% percentage in account
    Quote Originally Posted by biofx View Post
    You are top trader to win the contest

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The last balance I have on my trading account after the contest is as shown below:
    Attachment 19105

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12