Page 1 of 121 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Long bar strategy, very profitable

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10

Long bar strategy, very profitable

Strategy for 5-digit accounts
    The lower the better spreads
    I share a very simple yet profitable strategy. Based on long bar we can see in graph of 1 min. Works mainly on high-impact news.

bandicam 2017-03-07 00-43-37-244.jpg

Before the mainsail ends and I have to open an order.
    Put 10 points for SL
    Put 40 points for TP
    Put 10 points Stop training.

Always finalizing a positive order increase 0.01 lot
    Whenever you lose an order decrease 0.01 lore

Not allowed!
    :piscadela:We all can and we have the guns to be a good trader. Believing and always studying can be fundamental. We are in a forum of knowledge and hope where we are all in the same boat. Help and be helped and the dilemma of all of us.Zombeteiro

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    This strategy is too much risky because you says that in this strategy risk involve is only 10 pips but some time its pin bar or long bar make by market is about 40 , 50 or 60 pips then our risk is big in with this strategy. This is work well for scalping because when its make on short time frame like 15 M then its good to take advantage make profit easily in short trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't even know that some traders do make use of the bar chart when trading. I think it will be more complex and to me I will prefer to keep on making use of the candle stick chart because it truly do discipline the true movement of the market and I can locate good trading candles to trade with and follow the trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I don't even know that some traders do make use of the bar chart when trading. I think it will be more complex and to me I will prefer to keep on making use of the candle stick chart because it truly do discipline the true movement of the market and I can locate good trading candles to trade with and follow the trend.
    There are a lot of people in the business so traders could decide to make use of any trading chart they want to make use of as the most important thing is that they get to learn and understand it. With that been said, I like the candle stick bar as well, but that does not mean that the traders who are trading on the bar chart can not become successful

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    This strategy is too much risky because you says that in this strategy risk involve is only 10 pips but some time its pin bar or long bar make by market is about 40 , 50 or 60 pips then our risk is big in with this strategy. This is work well for scalping because when its make on short time frame like 15 M then its good to take advantage make profit easily in short trade.
    The risk would not be amount of pips or more points would be about lots. So we can control our risk by trades made. But when the bill is 5 digits 50 pips it would not be much. Or it would be 5 decimal pips on the market at normal price. The strategy is involved with methods of risk management because the stop loss and training stop would not let you lose much or profit and lose the same.

Not allowed!
    :piscadela:We all can and we have the guns to be a good trader. Believing and always studying can be fundamental. We are in a forum of knowledge and hope where we are all in the same boat. Help and be helped and the dilemma of all of us.Zombeteiro

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by revolution View Post
    The risk would not be amount of pips or more points would be about lots. So we can control our risk by trades made. But when the bill is 5 digits 50 pips it would not be much. Or it would be 5 decimal pips on the market at normal price. The strategy is involved with methods of risk management because the stop loss and training stop would not let you lose much or profit and lose the same.
    My pin bar trading strategy does not give to me such headache on trying to figure out how to actually take the risk and on how manage it, that is the reason why I like it. I mean there is a way of trading which will make us successful when we make use of pin bar trading strategy then we will get to learn more on how to follow the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Nice to see that mate, so actually which kind of trading setup you are using with your pin bar trading strategy in forex? Personally I am also using the pin bar for reversal trading and focus on 1:1 risk and reward some time with scalping, so are you concentrating on long term trading with it or going for short term buy or sell entry?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    It is profitable strategy because it is a simple so if we understand this indicator then surely it will beneficial for us .but i think small stoploss is not good enough because it is a big market so our stoploss will hit in so fast if prices go back so make decision for stop loss according to market behavior .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    My pin bar trading strategy does not give to me such headache on trying to figure out how to actually take the risk and on how manage it, that is the reason why I like it. I mean there is a way of trading which will make us successful when we make use of pin bar trading strategy then we will get to learn more on how to follow the market.
    Well, what I believe about this trading of the pin bar is the fact that the trader have to make sure that they firstly recognize the right pin bar, and that should be on the high time frame of at least 4 hours time frames this will make sure the trader is getting better results. And they have the best chance to apply their risk management as soon as possible.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Nice to see that mate, so actually which kind of trading setup you are using with your pin bar trading strategy in forex? Personally I am also using the pin bar for reversal trading and focus on 1:1 risk and reward some time with scalping, so are you concentrating on long term trading with it or going for short term buy or sell entry?
    Very good question because I forgot to quote, when the bar is for sale I will buy and vice versa, and market reversal to pick up the recovery on the long bar price usually recover. As we can see the graph. But if you continue to follow you will be stopped by the stop loss. And wait for the market from the nearby long bar. But may reduce the risk of stop loss according to market needs,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, what I believe about this trading of the pin bar is the fact that the trader have to make sure that they firstly recognize the right pin bar, and that should be on the high time frame of at least 4 hours time frames this will make sure the trader is getting better results. And they have the best chance to apply their risk management as soon as possible.
    This is true when we practice or trade in real account on the graph of the currency pair that we are accustomed to, we can always better predict how the graphical pins behave, I've always preferred usd / jpy and this strategy mentions works very well on this pair of coins. But of course even with this strategy there are moments that we can predict a market explosion and even being the pin bar in long we can predict that it can continue to but the long pins. So it's good to repair and stay away from super powerful news where the market can move continuously. Then about strategy and better stop when you lose a trade and expect other news. Because of them we can have long pins.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 121 123451151101 ... LastLast