Thread: Chart Patterns

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 9

Chart Patterns

Chart Patterns

I will Explain here Chart Patterns through several topics individually even mastered all member Chart Patterns are strong.

Chart Patterns:- These are models and certain forms are repeated on the charts consistently and expect to do what it has done in the past based on the argument (history repeats itself), which is one of the most important he has the technical analysis and thus show the importance and power of pricing models to relate this is actually a strong argument in the capital markets and also linked to the psychology of human beings where we expect what happened in the past to be repeated again in the future if repeated the same factors leading to it.

First pattern will be :- Head & Shoulders Pattern.

An overview of the form:

Is a very common pattern and the most credible, this form occurs consistently in the markets form traditional in peaks and called Head & Shoulder Top or in the bottoms are inverted and called Head & Shoulder Bottom, this pattern consists After Rally large rally either after landing forces form an inverted and is a positive signal for the possibility of a change of direction or comes at the end of the bullish trend and is a negative signal for the possibility of changing the direction of bullish to bearish terms comes form the ordinary.

Pattern is starting to form after Rally rally the forces which consists primarily left shoulder Left Shoulders and accompanied by a rise in trading volume Volume And then we find another rise in the composition of the head and trading volume begins to decline usually where the attendant left shoulder only a large volume and at least gradually to reach to the right shoulder consists us significant declines due to the shoulders and draw a line between the shoulders consists us neck neck line line and he represents the key to drop or climb by the direction of the model can be represented by a wall forces counteracts the price again to become a model is complementary to the direction and reflected role of reflector model to complementary model for direction.

TP Determine:

It calculates the target for this model by measuring the distance between the head to the neckline vertically and then we add that distance to the broken neck line of the model either up or drop.

Entry points:

Be on safe operation by a large margin after breaching the neckline and preferred to wait until the return of the price to the neckline to re-test, access, the first goal at the top / bottom first constituent previous result of the re-test, and get out and wait for a break point and return to re-engage the final target of the head and shoulders.

Summarize for those who want a quick summary:

This model consists of two basically

Positive case: and where the head and shoulders in the bottom form an inverted Head & Shoulders Bottom

Negative case: and where the head and shoulders in the summit as normal Head & Shoulder Top.

Sub-cases

Perfecting direction

- Head and shoulders appearance during an uptrend as the inverted is complementary to the direction, and this case is weak.

- Head and shoulders appearance during a downtrend as is the normal complement of direction and this case is weak.

- The emergence of the head and shoulders inverted form during a downtrend with no break through the neckline is a complement to the downside, and for the same reason below.

- The emergence of the head and shoulders as normal during an uptrend with no penetration neckline is complementary to the direction and here represents the neckline wall in front of the forces of price movement where the price can not break through this line and it bounces up to complement the trend and this case strong.

Important Notes :

1 - shoulders identical to a large extent.
    2 - If the level of the head shoulders, head and shoulders fails and turns into another form (head distinctive).
    3 - usually after breaching the neckline retest of the same line, and therefore have access to the stages as we explained previously.
    4 - Volume unimportant in the currency market, and therefore will not care too much volume Casas, but very important and very basic in other markets such as stocks.
    5 - head and shoulders fail when you return the price again trading up / down depending on the status neckline penetration.
    6 - After breaking neckline could see a rally the forces, and therefore the price does not re-neckline and a test of that required you to make sure that there is no strong levels in favor of a possible return again to re-test (for example, the existence of a support level or resistance Old front price or the presence of one strong Fibonacci levels 0.382 / 0.618 and therefore we can say that the possible price that falls back to re-test the neckline and become our entry in stages as we explained previously.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Flags & Pennant

Bullish Flag :-

Volume size: down, slope
    Access points (fraction): After breaking the top border of the flag pattern Representative in moving resistance of the model and the observed increase in trading volume at break points and to filter the entry point in the market, the market should see the whole candle outside science H-L-O-C model.
    Stop loss: lower than last fulcrum on the mobile support the internal model by nearly 15 points and note the target relative to the stop loss in case of entry in this way.
    Support Point: 2 support point at least on the mobile support internal and 2 support point also animated the resistance.

7351_1281631857.gif

7351_1281631865.gif

Bearish Flag :-

Volume size: usually bearish
    Access points (fraction): After breaking the mobile support of the model and the observed increase in trading volume and to filter entry in the forex market point should see the closure of a candle outside the full form after breaking mobile support.

Stop Loss: higher than the last pivot on the opposite limit of support moving nearly 15 points and also take into account the stop-loss ratio to the target.

Fulcrum Point: 2 Fulcrum at least on the mobile support and Fulcrum the corresponding limit.

7351_1281631900.gif

7351_1281631941.gif

7351_1281631959.gif

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Hm, i'd rather get confused with it actually. the patterns seems like a bearish engulfing to me already and it will go down but it actually can still bounce up. Can you give me an example of trade and how to make decisions to trade with it too? Surely it will be rather helping for the other members too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    Hm, i'd rather get confused with it actually. the patterns seems like a bearish engulfing to me already and it will go down but it actually can still bounce up. Can you give me an example of trade and how to make decisions to trade with it too? Surely it will be rather helping for the other members too.
    These are for technical traders, I know a few of them, but that I know them doesn't mean I should follow them, but instead I got to learn and know how some of them works which I am following now. Furthermore it will be more profitable if we follow them the right way and first of all, have to learn them on the demo trading account first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Triangles

There are three types of triangles and are as follows:-

1-Ascending Triangle

2 - Descending Triangle

3- Symmetrical Triangle

Common traits between the triangles:-

1 - Volume size: usually bearish and this is what distinguishes triangles in general terms Volume diminishing as a result of the fluctuation of the price of the borders between the triangles as a result of the narrow nature of the composition and the volatile ups and downs through a narrow range.

2 -Entry points: When you break through the resistance of the triangle upward or support of the triangle bearish or mobile support / resistance moving triangle symmetric note also an increase in the size of Volume and either the forex market should have to wait only the stability of the price of the two candles of the same Frame type so make sure the health of penetration and this good filter used frequently in the currency market.

3 - Easy to locate the target

4 - Stop Loss: (generally in triangles) Up / Down nearer the bottom / top of the point of penetration by nearly 15 points, and if the stop lose big for the goal, the best time to wait for another chance.

In the Post coming explain every kind of triangles in detail .................

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    This is more of technical trading means and tools which will help trader succeed and make good money from the market, non the less, traders should not be so much in a hurry to keep use of it,they have to apply it to the chart with discipline that they make sure that they make good analysis and understand how the market works before they invest with it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    This is more of technical trading means and tools which will help trader succeed and make good money from the market, non the less, traders should not be so much in a hurry to keep use of it,they have to apply it to the chart with discipline that they make sure that they make good analysis and understand how the market works before they invest with it .
    Well yeah, this is a technical trading not only more to the technical trading anymore. Success in here will depend on how we will be trading too and we need to avoid any trade that will not be good at all. Understanding the market before trading them will be important to avoid any possible risk we are about to find too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Well yeah, this is a technical trading not only more to the technical trading anymore. Success in here will depend on how we will be trading too and we need to avoid any trade that will not be good at all. Understanding the market before trading them will be important to avoid any possible risk we are about to find too.
    Well, that is how the new traders will see it all the way. As i can see there are surely a lot of chart patterns and if you have seen the sign of it then the end will be expected already. it is just that you will not know the exact point of it but the result might be similiar to the pattern shown above i think.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    It is always about the system the trader creates with the strategy they are handling. Also, they should include the best possible plans to their trading, this is the way that will make sure the trader is handling their trading professionally, and the success would surely be near for the trader. So, it is not the understanding of the strategy alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    It is very good explanation of pattern and one of them is head and shoulder which is most liked by me because i see its results are true and it can be a trustable ,because market always react accordingly if we find it in a better way.there is lot of knowledge about this pattern other pattern are also good like flag pattern ,but i am in favor of head n shoulder.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast