Thread: Chart Patterns

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 9

Chart Patterns

Chart Patterns

I will Explain here Chart Patterns through several topics individually even mastered all member Chart Patterns are strong.

Chart Patterns:- These are models and certain forms are repeated on the charts consistently and expect to do what it has done in the past based on the argument (history repeats itself), which is one of the most important he has the technical analysis and thus show the importance and power of pricing models to relate this is actually a strong argument in the capital markets and also linked to the psychology of human beings where we expect what happened in the past to be repeated again in the future if repeated the same factors leading to it.

First pattern will be :- Head & Shoulders Pattern.

An overview of the form:

Is a very common pattern and the most credible, this form occurs consistently in the markets form traditional in peaks and called Head & Shoulder Top or in the bottoms are inverted and called Head & Shoulder Bottom, this pattern consists After Rally large rally either after landing forces form an inverted and is a positive signal for the possibility of a change of direction or comes at the end of the bullish trend and is a negative signal for the possibility of changing the direction of bullish to bearish terms comes form the ordinary.

Pattern is starting to form after Rally rally the forces which consists primarily left shoulder Left Shoulders and accompanied by a rise in trading volume Volume And then we find another rise in the composition of the head and trading volume begins to decline usually where the attendant left shoulder only a large volume and at least gradually to reach to the right shoulder consists us significant declines due to the shoulders and draw a line between the shoulders consists us neck neck line line and he represents the key to drop or climb by the direction of the model can be represented by a wall forces counteracts the price again to become a model is complementary to the direction and reflected role of reflector model to complementary model for direction.

TP Determine:

It calculates the target for this model by measuring the distance between the head to the neckline vertically and then we add that distance to the broken neck line of the model either up or drop.

Entry points:

Be on safe operation by a large margin after breaching the neckline and preferred to wait until the return of the price to the neckline to re-test, access, the first goal at the top / bottom first constituent previous result of the re-test, and get out and wait for a break point and return to re-engage the final target of the head and shoulders.

Summarize for those who want a quick summary:

This model consists of two basically

Positive case: and where the head and shoulders in the bottom form an inverted Head & Shoulders Bottom

Negative case: and where the head and shoulders in the summit as normal Head & Shoulder Top.

Sub-cases

Perfecting direction

- Head and shoulders appearance during an uptrend as the inverted is complementary to the direction, and this case is weak.

- Head and shoulders appearance during a downtrend as is the normal complement of direction and this case is weak.

- The emergence of the head and shoulders inverted form during a downtrend with no break through the neckline is a complement to the downside, and for the same reason below.

- The emergence of the head and shoulders as normal during an uptrend with no penetration neckline is complementary to the direction and here represents the neckline wall in front of the forces of price movement where the price can not break through this line and it bounces up to complement the trend and this case strong.

Important Notes :

1 - shoulders identical to a large extent.
    2 - If the level of the head shoulders, head and shoulders fails and turns into another form (head distinctive).
    3 - usually after breaching the neckline retest of the same line, and therefore have access to the stages as we explained previously.
    4 - Volume unimportant in the currency market, and therefore will not care too much volume Casas, but very important and very basic in other markets such as stocks.
    5 - head and shoulders fail when you return the price again trading up / down depending on the status neckline penetration.
    6 - After breaking neckline could see a rally the forces, and therefore the price does not re-neckline and a test of that required you to make sure that there is no strong levels in favor of a possible return again to re-test (for example, the existence of a support level or resistance Old front price or the presence of one strong Fibonacci levels 0.382 / 0.618 and therefore we can say that the possible price that falls back to re-test the neckline and become our entry in stages as we explained previously.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    chart pattern, candlestick chart pattern both are same and good but these are not easy really, we need of good knowledge and more practice then knowledge really, i have tried and we become confused in patterns, it looks like or some time little different and we confuse in our mentioned pattern, so use it learn it and practice it to confirm too many things
    Yes they are good and the same but then we have to choose one, because I do make use of the candle stick pattern and so far so good it has been working fine for me, Furthermore, there are so many ways of making money from forex trading all we need to do is to make a choice and follow one procedure then we will be able to attain success with time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    This are important for traders, the chart patterns, knowing it is so much important, I knowing the pin bar has made me get to know more about the market and now I can take good trades and avoid losses. So knowing the chart pattern is so much important in the aspect of helping traders make good profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    chart patterns are good for trading and give strong signals and the trader that trades with them will be able to make good money from the market. learning of chart patterns will make trading more effective and more profitable and so the trader can make unlimited money from the market and enjoy trading and live better by making of good income.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    The chart patterns tells on the market formations and the movement of the market. The chart pattern will help make traders understand the movement of the market depending on the knowledge and strategy. But generally every trader is used to a specific chart pattern which helps in telling on the decision making in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Great article my friend , it seems you put some effort to it , anyway , I just wanted to say something about the head and shoulders pattern which is it sometimes fail to complete when it happens in a ranging price movement and the other thing is that sometimes the pattern comes in a complex form where it has double heads and double shoulders on each side .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Being able to evidently know the chart patterns of the market will be an additional credit to traders and will make them more money. Trading is not that simple business where you get to make money easily. Learning is the key to success and the chart can be learned well on the the demo account for better market understanding.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Thanks for sharing this but mind you it is not every pattern you see on the chart that will work out well and that is why it is very important to protect your account. I can see the head-shoulder-head pattern that you discussed in your thread, but the time frames that is sighted still matters a lot . All those pattern can be seen on any time frames but I prefer to trade those ones I see on 4H time and upward because the signals on those higher time frames tend to be more reliable

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Yes they are good and the same but then we have to choose one, because I do make use of the candle stick pattern and so far so good it has been working fine for me, Furthermore, there are so many ways of making money from forex trading all we need to do is to make a choice and follow one procedure then we will be able to attain success with time.
    yes, there are some ways to make approach into the market and one of them with use the candlestick patterns , some traders use this as they way to analyze the market and validate it till make decision from it
    but we have to trade carefully, because the patterns is only the effects of market movements and will not grant them to get the right track for all the time, they have to see some aspects to confirm their analysis then we know clearly for what the thing have to done based on it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    I do believe that history has a way of repeating itself and that is why we consider what market has done in the past by looking at the various chart pattern formed together with the support and resistance levels which are considered so significant in the market. There are times you see market making a double bottoms or tops, shoulder- head- shoulder pattern and many other more. A price action trader cannot to without all these patterns in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    These are really good market patterns which are help us to find the market trend in real way. If we memorized the forex all candlestick and other patterns then we can find daily a good trade in which we can make huge income. We can close our all trades into profit if we are following its chart patterns which are tell us where this market is going to move and which side its can breakout.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast