Chart Patterns - Page 2
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Chart Patterns

Market is move like waves of water in river oe in sea. We can easily see market is move with wave and its follow its own pattern. Your picture is nicely described then market bearish trend with head and shoulder strategy in which market is move nicely down to follow its pattern. This strategy is good for make big profit with very low risk entry.

It is very informative and helpful article about trading because by this we are able to make and find pattern so we work better and get results like flag pattern and head and shoulder pattern they are very famous i read about it but by help of this we analyze better and get better result from this type of pattern .

in this business without chart pattern we do not work and gain profit from this business. in this business when we have good analysis about the chart patterns then in these patterns candles stick pattern is most important for any trader. If we want to make good money from this then it is necessary to learn well about the chart patterns.

These are forms of making analysis, therefore if we want to be able to make money trading the forex market, we ought to learn on how to make analysis so as we will be able to have a clear analysis on how the market is moving. Furthermore, the chart candles can actually be a great information to the movement of the market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammadasjad View Post
    in this business without chart pattern we do not work and gain profit from this business. in this business when we have good analysis about the chart patterns then in these patterns candles stick pattern is most important for any trader. If we want to make good money from this then it is necessary to learn well about the chart patterns.
    The price is been analyzed on the chart with that been said, that is where traders get to know the movement of the price and know what is next to be done when trading. learning is the best way to understand more on the market movement. I do make use of the pin bar and it seriously do work for me and I will suggest it to other traders.

The chart is really good and a place for us to know the movement of price and know the action that we need to be taking. In forex trading business the chart pattern is important for us to know, because then we can be able to make good analysis which will give us a good better idea on where the price is headed to, It is so much important not to avoid studying the chart.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The chart is really good and a place for us to know the movement of price and know the action that we need to be taking. In forex trading business the chart pattern is important for us to know, because then we can be able to make good analysis which will give us a good better idea on where the price is headed to, It is so much important not to avoid studying the chart.
    Depending on the strategy we are making use of, with the chart pattern a trader gets to be able to make good analysis in the market and take good trades. The chart pattern is important in forex trading business, with that been said, I see it as being hard of there shouldn't be the chart where the movement of the market has to be analysed for a better understanding of movement in price.

Banned
    These patterns are to tell on the movement of the market and when a trader have been able to understand more about the pattern on the chart the more successful they will become. Trading is a risky business so making analysis is one of the most important thing that traders has to get done before they can become successful in the business.

Trader
    chart pattern, candlestick chart pattern both are same and good but these are not easy really, we need of good knowledge and more practice then knowledge really, i have tried and we become confused in patterns, it looks like or some time little different and we confuse in our mentioned pattern, so use it learn it and practice it to confirm too many things

i think it is for technical traders.chart pattern is more and more important for the technical traders. it is also popular and profitable.i like Forex trade very much and Forex is one of the most popular trading opportunity in the world.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast