My real account = 2848045 , Strategy Daily Divergence

Thread: My real account = 2848045 , Strategy Daily Divergence

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

My real account = 2848045 , Strategy Daily Divergence

I used daily divergence strategy in my trading with help of MACD, moving average and two Envelopers. Upper and lower Enveloper is as support or resistance area and moving average 13 is help to find market trend. MACD find the trend of market is bearish or bullish and also show divergence when market make it.

To entry in tarde we must need to know some steps

1) Find a valid divergence
    2)Wait for MACD to start moving opposite direction,
    3)Adjust developer so that 90 to 95 percent of candle reside within boundaries.
    4)Calculate the risk and reward ratio using envelopers
    5)Enter position if risk and reward is acceptable.

Comment moderator

1. Gamer
    2. Your request has been rejected

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-13-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]can you explan this stratigie with some fotos from meta4 and thanks i didnt trade with moving i didnt trust it in moving because he foloow the prize[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Always i try to trade in robo forex in my real account. Because I am a good trader and also want to be a professional trader in forex market. I have attavh my real account in my forum account. After some days i will show you my real robo forex account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    It has been 4 days since you joined the contest but we have not seen any update regarding your performance. Your chart looks really promising but i would love to see some history of this strategy first. good luck to you friend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Utd View Post
    It has been 4 days since you joined the contest but we have not seen any update regarding your performance. Your chart looks really promising but i would love to see some history of this strategy first. good luck to you friend.
    If you would read the contest rule very well, it is not about the former ways of contesting. It is not about updating, but following the rules. The trader will only need to close all their active position at the end of the period of this contest and upload the details of the results they have, that is the essence of this contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If you would read the contest rule very well, it is not about the former ways of contesting. It is not about updating, but following the rules. The trader will only need to close all their active position at the end of the period of this contest and upload the details of the results they have, that is the essence of this contest.
    Sorry Cozzard, i wasn't trying to criticise you, i was also not trying to highlight anything. I wanted to know the progress of your trade, that's all. Hope you wouldn't mind. Good luck to you. I will also join very soon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Following rule in a contest is always important. I took part in thousand of contests. But I never found a contest where we can't get any update. Though it is not written in the contest rule but it is good if we update. Otherwise you may find your 500% profit may go in vain when you will see the final results. So better update it to know others trades and know yours.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    "6. By the end of the contest close all open positions and attach a screenshot of the terminal with the final balance. "

Not allowed!