Is Forex trading is exciting business?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex trading is exciting business?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow Is Forex trading is exciting business?

The mostly trader thing that the forex trading is very boring work but in my opinion i think it is very excite work and if you manage the trading well then you will be get the success in the trading forex trading and it give you big money ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    of course forex trading is exciting and when i start my trading i was so excited and this excitement is now go higher because of my success...i think it is exciting for those who has much take much care about their trading style..it is important to have a good trading style and should mastered it then we can enjoy our trade and forex trading can excited them much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Well i am trading in Forex from 3 years and when i had joined i didn't found Forex as exiting.Rather i found Forex as a boring business but after trading here with experience and skill i found it quite exiting and easy.I also started to earn profits in a consistent basis.I say it is more exiting for those who takes Forex market as seriously.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    since a long time i have been in forex and at starting as anewbie i did face many looses and was not able to make profit so easily.And i did find forex to be a boring business but with the passage of time i did learn from my experience,my looses and after making my trading skills i made profit and i do find forex an exciting business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes! i think Forex trading is a very exciting and interesting business.We can trade in this business according to our suitability and our own style and every trader feel very exciting wile trading in this business.They have excitement of earning a huge amount of profit and become successful trader in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    of course forex trading is exciting and when i start my trading i was so excited and this excitement is now go higher because of my success.i think it is exciting for those who has much take much care about their trading style.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir Forex trading business is full of excitement as we find a lot of ups and downs in the market sometimes it goes up and sometimes goes down and there is no measure for its future movements so we need to learn this business and then only our excitement will be positive else it will create tension and depression, so we must work hard to make it an exciting business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading business is a most profitable business and Fore market also.This is an online business and full of excitement business because in the business , we face a lot of up and down in the markets.In the sense how you are enjoy the Forex business ? unfortunately this is also exciting business.and on thing remember the excitement will be always be positive .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Yeah I think so forex trading business is very excited online earning opportunity I am working in this business since one year now and forex trading is best online business for me because many online investment companies are coming and going but only forex is that real place where we can make money till life time

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    If your trading outcomes are positive trading forex would be very exciting ,but if your testing results are negative and your accounts keep draining out you'll not full confidence but rather you'll fell bad and frustrated. So just do your best and improve in your trading abilities and analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast