Any drawback of the forex trading? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any drawback of the forex trading?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Any drawback of the forex trading?

The mostly traders talk about the advantage of the forex trading business , i want to know is there any draw back or disadvantage of the forex trading business and how we over come this disadvantage of the forex trading to make the good profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The mostly traders talk about the advantage of the forex trading business , i want to know is there any draw back or disadvantage of the forex trading business and how we over come this disadvantage of the forex trading to make the good profit in the trading.
    Forex trading is very charming, but it has some merits/demerits as below:
    Merits:
    -Forex is very charming business where we can earn unlimited profit with our limited resources.
    -Forex is an international trading market and not scammed.
    -Forex is very authentic trading market and we can rely on this market in the long run.
    Demerits:
    -Forex is very risky where there is no guarantee to earn consistent profit.
    -There are huge possibility to loose all the capital, even margin call.
    -Our less trading skill and knowledge made our trading more risky.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i do not see any drawbacks of forex trading business. for me it is the most profitable business in the world where we can make profit so easily. but it is problem it needs more time to get success in this business. but this is not a drawback. it happens so that we can learn about the business properly and practice more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think there is no drawback or disadvantage on the forex trading. forex is a smart business. here if anybody have enough knowledge and experience he can earn huge profit within a few moment. without trading is always brings lose. we need enough practice experience in demo account. Now-a-days forex is the best online business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    forex trading is a very profitable business for us where we get many advantages and facilities so for what we make a business career here. in this business we can easily earn a huge amount of profit by learning and practicing about the business very well. but sometimes the market become so unpredictable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    there is some drawback of forex because the traders that stay for long time beside the chart will increase their stress and pressure and this may affect on their health and so the trader should spend small time beside the chart and trade with small risk and stop loss as this will make him less tense and less pressurized and enjoy trading at the same time.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123