Any drawback of the forex trading?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any drawback of the forex trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Any drawback of the forex trading?

The mostly traders talk about the advantage of the forex trading business , i want to know is there any draw back or disadvantage of the forex trading business and how we over come this disadvantage of the forex trading to make the good profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    There are several drawbacks and disadvantages of trading forex especially for the novice inexperienced trader. Forex can take up to much of a trader's time and also forex can make inexperienced traders more poor because they can loose their capital at anytime.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There are many things that forex traders should note about the experience, the caution should be made in the market, and the more the trader is getting the experience, trading caution should be made all the time. As a forex trader, it is very good that you will know trading to be riksy, this is the main fear of all traders too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    To reduce losses in forex trading, we need to increase our trading experience, we have to improve a lot in forex trading, as the strategy that we use, we use money management, trading ratios, market patterns, and others, and we will be making profit well when we are increasingly difficult to find weaknesses that we have in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    There are many drawbacks or disadvantages of Forex trading,and specially for the new traders.As a forex trader it is very good that you know trading is very risky and traders fears to this only.Forex can make inexperience traders more poor and also this takes traders time because they loose their capital while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Mainly the disadvantages are for the newbie traders there are many disadvantages for them.In forex the traders should know the market is risky and it is good for them but some times it fears them,is the cause of loss for them.Forex will cause the inexperienced trader to loose more and more and the trader loose their capital and time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The mostly traders talk about the advantage of the forex trading business , i want to know is there any draw back or disadvantage of the forex trading business and how we over come this disadvantage of the forex trading to make the good profit in the trading.
    Until unless we broke the rules of any Forex trading till then our account is safe and we make profit from Forex trading.
    Suppose you want to do over trade by using high leverage ( now the question comes either or if you are good in knowledge you make money or else you loose whole of your capital) and we cant blame forex market for such loss.
    SO stay in the limit and follow the rules and make money for long run from Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I don't think there is any drawback of the forex trading.As Forex trading is a very profitable business anyone can earn a huge amount of profit from this business.It is so suitable that any one trade in this business from any where and at ant time.Forex trading is a best online business where millions of people are trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no blame on forex market rather that on my own skill and knowledge. The more I am getting lesson, the more I am getting better result in my trading. The main drawbacks is our less trading skill and knowledge. We need to improve our trading skill to become a good and profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    There is no end to learning forex trading, you just have a favorite, but he was a trader and the trader know when a teaching plan and stick with it, you must know what it is to have only become possible. In this passage it is wise to start earning on the other hand, can help the business grow year on why I emphasize this.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast