download and instal now, problem solved

download here -

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RBFX Indonesia; 02-02-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Link added

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    One click solution is a fast means to execute a trade right in front of your chart, you don't have to go through the process long process of executing a trade, with the one click solution everything about execute is two times faster, so the one click solution is really important if you look forward to execute a trade in less than a second.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    One click solution is a fast means to execute a trade right in front of your chart, you don't have to go through the process long process of executing a trade, with the one click solution everything about execute is two times faster, so the one click solution is really important if you look forward to execute a trade in less than a second.
    I think one click trading is a good concept in mt4 trading platform and it is very good for traders to exit there trades and start there trades with just one click of there mouse and i dont think one click trading can make any issue. i am using it and i am very happy now in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    One click trading has ben a great addiction to the features of the meta trader. This system is really so good and quickly closed the account in one click. if you use in scalping then it is better for earning quickly in this system. In one click you can fix take profit and stop loss also and for placing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    I think one click trading is a good concept in mt4 trading platform and it is very good for traders to exit there trades and start there trades with just one click of there mouse and i dont think one click trading can make any issue. i am using it and i am very happy now in trading.
    I know that the one click solution is a very good concept, this is what is not letting forex traders not to lose so much in some cases. Forex traders could trade many times in a day, and they will trade during the news too. For that reason, they need the fast execution of their forex orders, that is only possible with the one click solution, it will make sure that your order is placed at the exact level you made the command.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    There is nothing bad with the one click trading solution, this is what every forex platform has now. It was not on the mt4 platform in the old times according to what i read in many of the forex articles. It started helping forex traders for fast execution of their trades as soon as it came on board. Trading with that kind of trading solution is what i know that every forex traders could use and trade the real forex market orders and still enjoy their fast execution.
    I have traded with on click solution, this is generally the way that our various trading platforms are operating now, it is fast and it is accurate to make sure that we get our commands actualized without delay. In the old days, it is not easy to be trading the market like this, some traders will be using external software at times, but it still conflicts with the programmed work of the broker.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    One click solution isn't that necessary because we can do without it for year's, but when we feel like taking some super first order we can make use of the one click option to execute the trade, cause the one click solution is the fastest means for any forex trader to execute a trade, but it's not that necessary for trader's.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    one click trading gives the benefit to all trader who can use the speed in clicking the market, and I think the one single trading click is different with every major application., meta trader

at least the minimum speed is 128 kbps so that it can guarantee even though some cases at 64 kbps, trading can work well. Who knows the network speed depends on the topography and the geographical location of a place that does not reach the 3.5 G network or below or maybe caused by a signal that is less than full, for example because of 1 bar because it is far from Tower BTS tower

the most important thing is the ping speed or latency timeline must be lower so that execution on Metatrader 4 both on Android and on laptops can run quickly and not often exposed or orders late because it can also upset when clicked always order late

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I have traded with on click solution, this is generally the way that our various trading platforms are operating now, it is fast and it is accurate to make sure that we get our commands actualized without delay. In the old days, it is not easy to be trading the market like this, some traders will be using external software at times, but it still conflicts with the programmed work of the broker.
    I know that the one click solution is so good, there is no forex traders who will like to be trading with a very slow trading functions, that is why the upgraded way of trading now is the one click solution. At times in the past, forex traders will be watching his time trying to execute an order with their mt4 platform, but it will not be working. But with this software, traders will not see that anymore.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Most of time then any news release then we have need to open an order quickly then one click trading solution is really a great idea to enter in the market in seconds. But, I think we have need to stay away from this type of features because when we are trying to hurry in opening a trade then we always face big losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Most of time then any news release then we have need to open an order quickly then one click trading solution is really a great idea to enter in the market in seconds. But, I think we have need to stay away from this type of features because when we are trying to hurry in opening a trade then we always face big losses.
    If i will use the one click solution, it will still not be for the forex news trading, there are much risk in trading the forex news. We can get to trade better with technical strategies, we can still enjoy the benefits of the one click solution through it, we will only try to limit the way we are trading consecutively, it is the lower time frame analysis that will cause traders to trade to much.

Not allowed!

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105