One click trading solution

How to fix the problem in one click trading

download and instal now, problem solved

download here -
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RBFX Indonesia; 02-02-2013 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Link added

permission to download ....

Dear Ariel,
    All the users before to get a "Newbie" status have no right to use attachments placed on the Forum. To come into the "Newbie" group it is needed to write down 15 posts and it must be passed 2 days after Forum registration.

Quote Originally Posted by Patkhak View Post
    Dear Ariel,
    All the users before to get a "Newbie" status have no right to use attachments placed on the Forum. To come into the "Newbie" group it is needed to write down 15 posts and it must be passed 2 days after Forum registration.
    one click trading is very good tool for the trader who trades lot of entries and when the market get volatile they need quick response from the market.so one click trading allows trader to execute its order very quickly and efficiently.it is a good step for the mt4 users.now people feel relief with this software

this is a very good . time safe and trading more some time wast i ike it . this trick and this work .

Quote Originally Posted by rehan View Post
    this is a very good . time safe and trading more some time wast i ike it . this trick and this work .
    Actually between one click trading and normal operating not more difference to me, so in my view normal operating enough for trader but for easiness we can use one click option because this is extra facility for traders. but I got some problem on one click trading so now I dislike it.
    Don't loss you hope.

Quote Originally Posted by aslam678 View Post
    one click trading is very good tool for the trader who trades lot of entries and when the market get volatile they need quick response from the market.so one click trading allows trader to execute its order very quickly and efficiently.it is a good step for the mt4 users.now people feel relief with this software
    Exactly dear. I think Forex so suitable way for earn money , because there is many currency pair for entry, so for that place we can start many position at any time ! so it is really very wonderful support for making more from difference currency pair !! so one click trading very nice way for their.
    Don't loss you hope.

Quote Originally Posted by aslam678 View Post
    one click trading is very good tool for the trader who trades lot of entries and when the market get volatile they need quick response from the market.so one click trading allows trader to execute its order very quickly and efficiently.it is a good step for the mt4 users.now people feel relief with this Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for us
    software
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RBFX Indonesia View Post
    How to fix the problem in one click trading

download and instal now, problem solved

download here -
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for us

Quote Originally Posted by Patkhak View Post
    Dear Ariel,
    thanks for this information.i have joined in this forum about one week and have posted 12 post and trying to cover 15 post for getting Newbie status.

Banned
    To avoid requotes, it is better not to open a position when the market moves very fast. Internet connection must also be adequate because the it is also very influential.I think this very helpful for us as Forex traders to open quick trade when the price moves very fast, especially after a high impact news released

Page 1 of 104 123451151101 ... LastLast