One click trading solution - Page 96
Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: One click trading solution

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    It is a good idea for traders to understand various tools that will make our trading more faster. This is a good tool to make use in forex market but is not all of us that really have the opportunity of making use of this tool or have the understanding of making use of this tool. So it's important that traders should understand this business fully well because there are a lot of things that will makes forex field be more easier to do.
    Yes, it is good ideal to analysis the market fast but sometime it is not good working and we can loss our trade in the forex market. I have not prefer this tool for our trade because if one tool tell the market condition or analysis then every trader use it and he can always make good profit from this way. So i cannot like it for our trading business.

Well beginners understand more about this business in that case he or she will trade forex market easier with the help of various tools that exist in forex market. One click trading solution is a good one to make use in the mind that traders can follow it with the right knowledge of trading with this tool in the market, but most of us will fail in making use of this tool in the market.

Banned
    a single tick exchanging is great device for the broker who exchanges part of sections and when the market get unpredictable they require speedy reaction from the market.so a single tick exchanging enables dealer to execute its request rapidly and efficiently.it is a decent advance for the mt4 users.now individuals feel help with this product

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
    a single tick exchanging is great device for the broker who exchanges part of sections and when the market get unpredictable they require speedy reaction from the market.so a single tick exchanging enables dealer to execute its request rapidly and efficiently.it is a decent advance for the mt4 users.now individuals feel help with this product
    Yes, our one click is tell us market move or down moving how ever we can easily start our trade and make good profit in the forex market. But i have not like this tool for our trade because most of time it tell us wrong info about the market and when we can start our trade then we can loss our trade and big money in the forex market.

Banned
    On the off chance that its offer solace to you folks then its bravo to utilize. However, for me I incline toward not to have a single tick exchange. I simply don't. For two reason. One is coincidental snap. I have numerous records as of now and I have a record from penny to small scale, smaller scale to lite and standard record. So simply envision that part estimate distinction and pips contrast can influence me to win or misfortune huge measure of cash. So I generally need to recheck it first before I post my position.

Banned
    I have cannot like this trading tool for our trade because any one tool cannot help us to make good profit from this way. But i hear the forex this tool is very fast the analysis the forex market and help us to make strategy for our trade however we can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Of course, the one click solution will make trading to be easy for us, and immediately we are making a command on the trading platform, the platform will be doing what we commanded without hesitation. This is a great innovation in the market, it has really help traders to avert the frustration of trading the market with requotes that is causing delays for our trading.
    The way the one click solution is good is the way we have to be careful with it, the traders which will trade this one click have to be sure of what they are doing before doing it. Once the order has been made with one click solution, there is no reverse in it, that is the problem. But this is good when you are right, it gives fast execution to traders.

If you want one-click trading script for news trading (or any other high-volatility situation) look for one that employs asynchronous orders. Sometimes even if the broker isn't doing dirty tricks server or communication may get overloaded and your orders not be filled.
    You might even make a habit to enter partially with multiple orders, that will further offset this risk.
    Otherwise both MetaTrader platforms have decent capability for one-click trading and order level dragging.
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    Sometime we can start our trade with emotion feeling and greedy then we cannot properly understand our trading chart pattern and cannot start our trade with this way. Emotion feeling is destroys our trade and we can get good loss from our trade. But if we can use this tool in our chat pattern then in one click our all trade close and we can earn good profit in the forex market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad jabran View Post
    One click trading facility is aimed to simplify the order placement process within trading platforms with clients able to execute their orders with just one single click...this function helps to significantly reduce down the timing operation for trade execution...
    yes it is very helpful for traders to get high precision when the order is set and so we get better chances to collect pips because not waste the time to prepare it and just one click and the order is on the track. and especially for scalper, one click is a vital tools to make the execution.
    i always use this features for my trading

Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast