One click trading solution - Page 94
Page 94 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: One click trading solution

You can execute a trade fast in your mt4 terminal with the one click option with this option you take a trade right in your chart, this is a fast means but it's not available on mobile, I use mobile to trade most of the time and I don't use this option that much, but when trading on desktop and when it call for the fast execution i use the one click option.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    You can execute a trade fast in your mt4 terminal with the one click option with this option you take a trade right in your chart, this is a fast means but it's not available on mobile, I use mobile to trade most of the time and I don't use this option that much, but when trading on desktop and when it call for the fast execution i use the one click option.
    Yes, this tool is very fast execute the market and tell us market condition about out trading strategy if we can understand ti then we can easily make good trading strategy or chart pattern for our trade and make good profit in the forex market. But if we can any mistake to understand it then our strategy or trade is loss and we can loss good money in the forex market.

having the one click tradeing save my life many times and sometimes killed my account the majjor probleme of using this option is that somtimes you forget to change the lot size and enter with big lot size that you account cant resiste and you call the margin but it still an amazing option to helps us make very fast trades especially before nwes or before big moves it one thing should be added to this option is the automatic traling stop or stop loss

Quote Originally Posted by adeel1 View Post
    Yes, this tool is very fast execute the market and tell us market condition about out trading strategy if we can understand ti then we can easily make good trading strategy or chart pattern for our trade and make good profit in the forex market. But if we can any mistake to understand it then our strategy or trade is loss and we can loss good money in the forex market.
    The fastness of the one click solution is the reason why we have to be extremely careful when trading the market with it. I am sure that the traders that are trading with one click solution will also enjoy trading better than the old fashion ways of trading the market. So, the mistake has to be well guarded, so that we are sure to have all what it takes before using a sensitive feature like that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The fastness of the one click solution is the reason why we have to be extremely careful when trading the market with it. I am sure that the traders that are trading with one click solution will also enjoy trading better than the old fashion ways of trading the market. So, the mistake has to be well guarded, so that we are sure to have all what it takes before using a sensitive feature like that.
    Of course, this is very great trading tool for our trade and when we can start our trade from this way then we can easily solve our trading problem and when we can understand it problem then next time we cannot need to use this tool in our trade. I have not like to use this tool in our trade because it is not good.

Banned
    One click solution is a very fast method to execute a trade in your chart this is a good opportunity to open a position very fast and this is the main reason we use it but we need to be very careful before using this solution because when we open the position fast there is no way we can close it back instantly without loss.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    One click solution is a very fast method to execute a trade in your chart this is a good opportunity to open a position very fast and this is the main reason we use it but we need to be very careful before using this solution because when we open the position fast there is no way we can close it back instantly without loss.
    Yes, the fast part of one click solution is the reason why I like it, it will not delay our trading command. We have to be careful on this too, especially the one on the trading chart that is at the top of the chart of the pair we want to trade, when we click it then there will be no remedy. I like the one on this thread more than the order placing one that is on the trading terminal of MT4.

Banned
    One click solution is not very common among traders because most people trade with their mobile and they don't even no if this option exist and even those that are using their laptop computer to trade don't use this solution often, am aware of this solution of executing trade very fast but I don't use it time to time.

One click is a fast way to execute a trade in your chart, this solution is the fastest way to execute a trade with any currency pair it's fast and very simple to use so it's a good tool to use, we can take a trade in our chart which make it the best and most fast way to execute a trade using the market execution type which also is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    One click solution is not very common among traders because most people trade with their mobile and they don't even no if this option exist and even those that are using their laptop computer to trade don't use this solution often, am aware of this solution of executing trade very fast but I don't use it time to time.
    It is not common when it is the external one click solution like this on this thread, but for the one on the MT4 terminal, it is always common and it is there on the new trading terminal at the upper left corner. I like the one click solution so much, this is now making trading to be easy for us in terms of the execution speed and stability.

Page 94 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast