One click trading solution - Page 6
Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: One click trading solution

Quote Originally Posted by RBFX Indonesia View Post
    How to fix the problem in one click trading

download and instal now, problem solved

download here -
    well, that's what you said but when i click the download here, it's only a stripe and don't find any link here. Moreover, just as raja hentai said, will that really solve the re-quote. Requote is the only annoying thing that made many trader can't get a good price when they trade.

Banned
    I also use one click trading solution and its very easy to manage our trading with one click trading just click on trade and it will close for you automatically you not need to click 2,3 time or to cancel your trading by click on close order something like that its very useful for me because I use most of time this

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back

download here -
    i have a very important question to ask,i would like to know if one click order can work on mobile platform,especially on the android o.s,although am very aware that one click order is mostly for mt4 on p.c.thanks

I downloaded, How to usage this.

download here -
    One click is one another great system to close trade very fast... I like that great system... Cause sometimes market goes too fast.. Even it's need to close the market very fast.. But in that mean time we had to open that trade then we need to close... but now we can close that trade very fast..
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

"One Click Trading" is certainly a very good tool
    it saves us time (and money)
    but beginners should watch (the action without no return)
    good luck

Though I never use one click trading system, I think this very helpful for us as Forex traders to open quick trade when the price moves very fast, especially after a high impact news released. One click trading system gives us quick command to open sell or buy faster than clicking. Otherwise we can use hotkey in our MT4 platform to open quick order, just press F9. Anyway, thanks for sharing this trading system. Happy green pips :)

Quote Originally Posted by rajahentai View Post
    do you guys really think that our trading would works better by using this one click trading system? actually i dont really have any problem with my trades other than requote, if i installed this, how would i deal with the requote problem? if it still there then i think this kind of system still havent provide any solution into my problems.
    i think, requotes is normal and often happen to any broker. It is happen usually while you trade during news, and it is really normal. One click trade is the good facility that our metatrader gave to us, make our trade faster with only one click. Easy to open trade, close, and modify SL or TP

Quote Originally Posted by rajahentai View Post
    do you guys really think that our trading would works better by using this one click trading system? actually i dont really have any problem with my trades other than requote, if i installed this, how would i deal with the requote problem? if it still there then i think this kind of system still havent provide any solution into my problems.
    Requotes can not be avoided especially when the movement of the market very quickly. To avoid requotes, it is better not to open a position when the market moves very fast. Internet connection must also be adequate because the it is also very influential. If we experiences a bad internet connection, it would be hard for us to open a position. I think this is the best solution, not with one click trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Patkhak View Post
    Dear Ariel,
    All the users before to get a "Newbie" status have no right to use attachments placed on the Forum. To come into the "Newbie" group it is needed to write down 15 posts and it must be passed 2 days after Forum registration.
    thanks for this information.i have joined in this forum about one week and have posted 12 post and trying to cover 15 post for getting Newbie status.

Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast