One click trading solution - Page 56
Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: One click trading solution

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    For me its not matter much that I am using one click trading solution or not because I am a long term trader and place only a few trade's every month in this business but for short term trader's its a very good solution of trading now all short term trader's can close their trades very quickly rather than before
    Brother, if you don't use the one click trading then it doesn't means that it is not good, it is good, and I always use that, because it creates ease of mind, you don't need to open order window, you can trade through chart and you can also use drag and drop through this system. It is very much useful bro.

is very nice because the execution is faster and more accurate especially when we do scalping. Although the busy market time, one click trading still can be operate and reduce requote problem as always happened before at busy time.

Banned
    Well if your a price action trader then mobile trading shouldnt be a problem for you,I have been trading on the mobile platform for over a year even did so when blackberry offered trading platform,in mobile platform you would see live price charts of all the currency pair available to your account over 50 currency pair including metals,you can also include indicators from the indicators list,o don't exactly have an idea of what you are lookin for in the mobile platform but I cam assure you that its reliable and convenient,but obviously the pc platform is more user friendly than the mobile platform,but you can just give it a try if it suits you.

Quote Originally Posted by genedy View Post
    is very nice because the execution is faster and more accurate especially when we do scalping. Although the busy market time, one click trading still can be operate and reduce requote problem as always happened before at busy time.
    yes i guess those to help of the good work with the trader as to occupying of the different tools to helps of the good trading works as to focus on the button as coming along with the good values on notifications.
    as those to differs on the way as to arrange of the good series on attribution as to calls of the good order.

saving a lot of time for trader it saves also a very near point of enter the market some times while news releasing we may like to make a scalping trades which depends on fast getting a number of pips . so it is required a very fast method to locate a very fast order it is of course by one click trading

Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    saving a lot of time for trader it saves also a very near point of enter the market some times while news releasing we may like to make a scalping trades which depends on fast getting a number of pips . so it is required a very fast method to locate a very fast order it is of course by one click trading
    But it will not be much help if the server is busy during the news release and we get requotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Brother, if you don't use the one click trading then it doesn't means that it is not good, it is good, and I always use that, because it creates ease of mind, you don't need to open order window, you can trade through chart and you can also use drag and drop through this system. It is very much useful bro.
    Yeah its just a features to assist us in placing an order, not about good or not good. This is a feature that is a mainstay for scalpers, we did not find this feature on mt4 old version, and we only use one click trading in the form of scripts or ea, but now mt4 already have this feature so we do not need to use any scripts anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by asif888 View Post
    Well if your a price action trader then mobile trading shouldnt be a problem for you,I have been trading on the mobile platform for over a year even did so when blackberry offered trading platform,in mobile platform you would see live price charts of all the currency pair available to your account over 50 currency pair including metals,you can also include indicators from the indicators list,o don't exactly have an idea of what you are lookin for in the mobile platform but I cam assure you that its reliable and convenient,but obviously the pc platform is more user friendly than the mobile platform,but you can just give it a try if it suits you.
    We discuss about one click trading, not about a mobile platform.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Quote Originally Posted by aslam678 View Post
    one click trading is very good tool for the trader who trades lot of entries and when the market get volatile they need quick response from the market.so one click trading allows trader to execute its order very quickly and efficiently.it is a good step for the mt4 users.now people feel relief with this Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for us
    software
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RBFX Indonesia View Post
    How to fix the problem in one click trading

download and instal now, problem solved

download here -
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for us

download here -
    Greed is actually temptation to acheive high and higher profits through any right or wrong in forex, this can be harmful not only for yourself but for greedy traders are actually harmful for forex as well other traders.
    this indicator is good and also measured by some good traders but to me i like to trade the moving average to trade in this currency pair these indicators moves with the chart and get the correct direction very some time but mostly we cannot understand them

1 click on buying and selling is extremely great device for that investor that deals large amount of records so when the marketplace obtain unstable they require fast reaction in the marketplace. therefore 1 click on buying and selling enables investor in order to perform it's purchase quickly as well as effectively. it's a great action for that mt4 customers. right now individuals really feel alleviation with this particular software program.

download here -
    Well this is a very new strategy, i think i never heard about this strategy rina ji before personally i like to do trade by following market trend this type of trading strategy is very differ from my own analysis and trading strategy i need a lot of practice for this i will try to test this strategy also and hope you will add more screenshots in near future in this thread
    I have never tried to trade with mobile phone, because I believe that if I trade with mobile phone then I will not be able to analyze the market on the small screen of mobile phone, and I don't follow any kind of signal or robot

Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast