One click trading solution - Page 4
Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: One click trading solution

I think one click trading is a good concept in mt4 trading platform and it is very good for traders to exit there trades and start there trades with just one click of there mouse and i dont think one click trading can make any issue , i am using it and i am very happy now in trading ,,

One click trading is integrated in metatrader 4 trading platform and allow traders to easily view changes in price
    and execute buy and sell decisions at the perfect timing on their trade.

to a scalper like me, this software really helped me a lot in generating pips course with many transactions too, many traders out there do not consider this important software such as for example a swing trader, I think for them this software is not very important, they are looking for hundreds of pips in a single market entry ....

- - - Updated - - -

whether all traders using one click trading, I think it suits their needs ...

I've never tried on this, because I've been familiar with this way of trading during which I did just do with one clik, but if this can be done to close all profit or loss, then this is a better solution to accelerate our work

thank you for sharing this usefull tol here brother i want this i now i m useing this tool i realy need this thank again my friend from now i shar his analysuis here

I think one click trading is one way that we can execute orders quickly, so this is very helpful to facilitate us in order pass :)

Quote Originally Posted by RBFX Indonesia View Post
    How to fix the problem in one click trading

download and instal now, problem solved

download here -
    thank's for you share...I will dowload,

Quote Originally Posted by nazilla View Post
    I think one click trading is one way that we can execute orders quickly, so this is very helpful to facilitate us in order pass :)
    You're right, one click trading helps us to simplify the execution of our trade, this is the best way, especially for a scalper. Because as we know a scalper requires speed in making decisions and executing orders. But I'm not sure it will work when the high impact news release.

thanks for share it dear. i think its very very important for trade. from this system we can close and open trade in a one click. in this case we can open trade easily and i think its use ful for us . i have download it and using it. very very good and it will solution many problem with trade.

i think one click trading solution will play a major role for those traders who places large volume of trades in thev forex market.
    one click trading is the best tool to make trade without opening the placing order tab just clicking on the button we place our buying or selling orders.

Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast