One click trading solution - Page 104
Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1051

Thread: One click trading solution

  1. #1031
    I also agree with you with a one-click solution that will facilitate the work of traders, especially at that time the market in the state of the country with such conditions needed a fast time to enter the market and with a one-click solution will greatly help traders work to trade quickly and practically

  2. #1032
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    For me its not matter much that I am using one click trading solution or not because l am a long term trader and place only a few trade's every month in this business but for short term trader's its a very good solution of trading now all short term trader's can close their trades very quickly rather than before.

  3. #1033
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    one click trading is good and makes trading to be done more fast and so the trader can be able to save some pips and increase the possibility of earning, the trader can try the one click tool and see how much it can work well with him, the trader may use it or not and this depends on his preference and his way of trading in the market.

  4. #1034
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    one click trading is good and makes trading to be done more fast and so the trader can be able to save some pips and increase the possibility of earning, the trader can try the one click tool and see how much it can work well with him, the trader may use it or not and this depends on his preference and his way of trading in the market.
    When we do many mistake in our trade and cannot know how to solve it for our trading business then we can use one click trading solution in our trade then after install this tool our trade is on automatic work and we can make profit or loss from our trade. Sometime i have use this tool in our trade however my tradei is correctly working in the forex market.

  5. #1035
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    one click trading is good and makes trading to be done more fast and so the trader can be able to save some pips and increase the possibility of earning, the trader can try the one click tool and see how much it can work well with him, the trader may use it or not and this depends on his preference and his way of trading in the market.
    One click trading are perfect for trading that trades many trades a day and need to open their trades very fast. It is so useful in closing a trade on the pc. but I don't think it is for the average trader because anyone can easily mistakenly click on it and it might open or close a trade.
    Also I wonder why they didn't add it on the mobile app version of mt4?

  6. #1036
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Diong View Post
    One click trading are perfect for trading that trades many trades a day and need to open their trades very fast. It is so useful in closing a trade on the pc. but I don't think it is for the average trader because anyone can easily mistakenly click on it and it might open or close a trade.
    Also I wonder why they didn't add it on the mobile app version of mt4?
    One click trading solution is very good for short term traders. I think they trade with many entries in the market so for them its a very big God gift I like long term. so, I use only very less trades in the market one click trading is very useful in high movements of the market where we can close our trade very fast.

  7. #1037
    It is the good tools for forex trading. It will i save time for open and close position. Most, of the traders use this facility for scalping. I am a scalper and I am trading on the news time and you can see that on the news time market are so much moving and in the same time one click trading tools is best for me.

  8. #1038
    I think that one-click working is outstanding but you would be appropriate with me in Will use stainless-steel so one just just click working allows trader to execute its buy very quickly.it is a outstanding stage for the mt 4 clients.now people encounter convenience with this software.

  9. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
    I think that one-click working is outstanding but you would be appropriate with me in Will use stainless-steel so one just just click working allows trader to execute its buy very quickly.it is a outstanding stage for the mt 4 clients.now people encounter convenience with this software.
    Yeah there is no doubt in it one click trading is very necessary in forex but l am agree with upper statement also that a newbie should not post at once that type of tool or indicator in forum you should have post 10 to 15 good posts first in this forum. after than you can share us your strategy and tips regarding forex business.

  10. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    One click trading solution is very good for short term traders. I think they trade with many entries in the market so for them its a very big God gift I like long term. so, I use only very less trades in the market one click trading is very useful in high movements of the market where we can close our trade very fast.
    There is nothing bad with the one click trading solution, this is what every forex platform has now. It was not on the mt4 platform in the old times according to what i read in many of the forex articles. It started helping forex traders for fast execution of their trades as soon as it came on board. Trading with that kind of trading solution is what i know that every forex traders could use and trade the real forex market orders and still enjoy their fast execution.

Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •