One click trading solution - Page 103
Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1051

Thread: One click trading solution

One click trading is a fast way to execute a trade, with the one click trading you don't have to go through the options of first clicking open trade, you just click and active a trade easily, but first you must first active the one click option in that pair that you want to trade most of the time, this will make it much more easier for you to trade this pair any time.

One click trading is not advisable for me.
    A trader might not want to close a trade but mistakenly clicks on the close button and this could mean a disaster to the account.
    Especially if the trade is running at a loss.
    Closing multiple trades at a time should be done manually in my opinion because not all trades are moving at the same momentum in the same direction at the same time.
    So a trader should close his trades manually when he is confident that it's the right time to close the trades..

If there is no bad thing to use a trading solution in one click on the market, it can be possible even when our orders are not effective. But as long as there is no delay in executing our execution, then traders can trade safely. There is no bad thing for us for various trading tools that can be very easy and easy for us.

Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    If there is no bad thing to use a trading solution in one click on the market, it can be possible even when our orders are not effective. But as long as there is no delay in executing our execution, then traders can trade safely. There is no bad thing for us for various trading tools that can be very easy and easy for us.
    I don't think there is anything bad in using one click solution to trade forex field. This is a new age technology in forex trading in whom every forex traders should be glad about. If forex traders make mistakes and lose, that will not be the fault of the one click solution, it is totally the fault of the forex trader. That is why we should verify our decisions before giving the platform a command on what to execute for us.

Well i don't see anything wrong in making use of one click solution if one wants to make use of it in this field to make things more effective and faster for them. However without the help of one click solution tools our order can be executed faster in the market, although in terms of some brokers order can be delayed but working the reliable broker solve all issues.

One click solution is a very good and fast method to execute a trade right in front of your chart you don't have to open the buy and sell tab to execute a trade with the one click solution you can execute a trade in front of your chart once you active the option, this is a very good means for those who want to make fast order execution.

Quote Originally Posted by RBFX Indonesia View Post
    How to fix the problem in one click trading

download and instal now, problem solved

download here -
    helo dear RBFX Indonesia, i come from indonesia too.
    I still don't understand what you mean by "one click trading solution" on your thread.
    Is this an indicator or EA that you offer? or copy trading? and I'm sorry I haven't tried downloading the file that you attached because I don't understand what you have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    One click solution is a very good and fast method to execute a trade right in front of your chart you don't have to open the buy and sell tab to execute a trade with the one click solution you can execute a trade in front of your chart once you active the option, this is a very good means for those who want to make fast order execution.
    The innovative sense behind the one click solution is a good one, the forex traders who are in hurry to make a trade will be enjoying the work of this one click solution. It is not like before in whom our forex orders will be rejected many times before we can trade. If forex traders are using one click solution, their orders would be fulfilled by one click command, that will be good for fast trading and unique trade satisfaction.

1 click solution is what those who are in hurry to execute a trade needs because with the 1 click solution they can execute any trade fast and later modify the trade and place a stop loss and take profit, the one click solution is really a good innovation that will help anyone who is in hurry to make a fast position execution.

The one click solution is very good option that every trader have the chance to use, some times we really need to execute or open new position very fast and with the 1 click solution we can do that easily, cause with the 1 click solution we can open new position under a seconds, so the one click solution is very good option.

Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106 LastLast