One click trading solution - Page 102
Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1051

Thread: One click trading solution

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly I believe we are not experiencing any delays in forex deal at all for the past a lot of traders have be complaining of delays but in the present time there is no such delay in forex deal all about forex trade is fast in execution unless your broker that you may work with that can disappoint you. Well one click trading solution can be good for those that are still having one issue or the other in forex market.
    Forex trading was not like this before, there was delay in trading order execution, that was the time that a thing of this program will be useful. Read what experienced traders have to say on this thread from the beginning and you will see that it is not easy to trade by then. It is now easy to trade and I believe that the mt4 developer has installed the internal one click program into it already.

Honestly I believe we are not experiencing any delays in forex deal at all for the past a lot of traders have be complaining of delays but in the present time there is no such delay in forex deal all about forex trade is fast in execution unless your broker that you may work with that can disappoint you. Well one click trading solution can be good for those that are still having one issue or the other in forex market.
    There is no delay in mt4 platform, there is no lie in what you say. But some traders will want to judge their trading order with some speed, some will want their orders executed less than a second, i don't know what they are gaining in that but it is kind of advanced for that to happen. And the once click is not about speed of order but to make sure that the order is executed without trying twice.

Well there are times that it may be possible for our orders not to be executed instantly of which there is no bad thing of making use of one click trading solution in the market. But in as much as there is no delay in any of our execution then traders can trade safely. There is no bad thing for us to have different trading tools that can make things be very simple and easy for us to do.

Well there are times that it may be possible for our orders not to be executed instantly of which there is no bad thing of making use of one click trading solution in the market. But in as much as there is no delay in any of our execution then traders can trade safely. There is no bad thing for us to have different trading tools that can make things be very simple and easy for us to do.
    It is not possible again for our orders not to go directly into the market because the one click is already in the MT4 terminal, unless you are not using MT4 to trade your account. One click solution is designed in the old days, i don't believe that traders need it in this recent days again. I know how things were bad in the old times, it is not like that anymore, we will enjoy using one click on MT4 terminal directly when that is what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not possible again for our orders not to go directly into the market because the one click is already in the MT4 terminal, unless you are not using MT4 to trade your account. One click solution is designed in the old days, i don't believe that traders need it in this recent days again. I know how things were bad in the old times, it is not like that anymore, we will enjoy using one click on MT4 terminal directly when that is what we want.
    It is a thing of old technology that the order of forex traders will be hanging, that is not possible again. It can only happen when the internet connection of the forex trader is bad, that will not be the fault of the mt4 programs which the trader is using. One click solution is not necessary again, we can see it on the mt4 platform already, i don't know whether it is on other forex platforms too.

In the sense that our orders are not hanging in terms of execution then there is no need of making use of one click trading solution in the market but for those of us that thinks that it is possible for their order to be delayed in that such traders can make use of one click trading solution tools, it is not a doubt that this is an old technology and methods of execution of orders then.

Trader
    One click is the best and fastest means to execute your trades right from the chart of any currency pair you don't need to open the option of where to buy and sell a currency first right ontop of your chart you can execute a trade with one click option and it will be execute at once that is what one click is all about.

I believe this one click trading solution is the means of executing our orders in a very fast way, so it is not bad for traders to make use of this one click trading solution in the sense that he/she will not any experience of delay in execution of orders in the market, but I believe by now there is no delay in executing our orders but if you are experienced delays then you can make use of this one click trading solution.

Well, in as much as the thread's initial intention was to alleviate the technical delays experienced by traders in the past, the present trading conditions does not require such programs anymore.
    The meta traders, both four and five are now so advanced that stop losses, take profits and market execution times can be set within minutes and executed immediately..

Trader
    I believe this one click trading solution is the means of executing our orders in a very fast way, so it is not bad for traders to make use of this one click trading solution in the sense that he/she will not any experience of delay in execution of orders in the market, but I believe by now there is no delay in executing our orders but if you are experienced delays then you can make use of this one click trading solution.
    actually this not matter too much because mostly we can close it manually also, with one click we can close it quickly this is true but we can close otherwise also, but this works very well in news time because in news time market move too fast, so manual closing is hard and most because of requote we can't close order so we close orders here with one click

Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 LastLast