One click trading solution - Page 101
Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1051

Thread: One click trading solution

  1. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Yes, this one click solution is good, it can not be bad since it is working for a purpose. Those traders who knows how to use it will enjoy it especially those times that we have slow market execution of commands on the terminal. I have not use d this one click solution before and I don't think I have any good reason for me to use it since my trading terminal is working fine already.
    It may be good to use one click solution but in the end you made it clear that you don't have anything doing with it as your forex terminal is good already. I bet it that this kind of trading program would have worked and useful in like more than ten years back when some traders claims they were experiencing much delay with forex deals. For this present time, we will not be needing something like this again.

  2. #1002
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Be Patience
    Posts
    2,964
    It is very fast analysis the market for make best or good trading strategy and most of trader like and use it to make trading strategy however we can get successfully trade and make money in it. Mostly part time trader use this tool for our trading because it could not time out for time make higher or other trading strategy.

  3. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Yes, this one click solution is good, it can not be bad since it is working for a purpose. Those traders who knows how to use it will enjoy it especially those times that we have slow market execution of commands on the terminal. I have not use d this one click solution before and I don't think I have any good reason for me to use it since my trading terminal is working fine already.
    Actually, I have not seen a totally bad trading software in the market, it might not be good for one trader, but it will surely be good for other traders. And with what I know about this one click solution, it is good for traders that needs faster trading execution, that is the only purpose I think it can serve for traders. We need to make sure that we use it mostly for market maker type of brokers.

  4. #1004
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    It is very fast analysis the market for make best or good trading strategy and most of trader like and use it to make trading strategy however we can get successfully trade and make money in it. Mostly part time trader use this tool for our trading because it could not time out for time make higher or other trading strategy.
    No, i think every trader use one click trading solution when we can could not time out for trade because in this this tool help the trader to make good trading line strategy and we can get successfully trade and make good earning in the forex market. Sometime in this way we can get successfully trade and sometime loss our trade.

  5. #1005
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    No, i think every trader use one click trading solution when we can could not time out for trade because in this this tool help the trader to make good trading line strategy and we can get successfully trade and make good earning in the forex market. Sometime in this way we can get successfully trade and sometime loss our trade.
    You are right dear, one click trading is really a great idea to open a order in the market very quickly. But, as you know that that type of trading styles and thinking is not good. Because, when we are doing trade without proper analyses we always goes against the market and lose Money. Finally, I want to say that mostly we are lost money when we do trade like one click trading.

  6. #1006
    There are a lot of tools that are available for our trade to go smoothly but as there are tools like that also such tools can makes us to lose easily in the market. We should be extra careful of what tools and methods we wants to use in forex field because in most cases the way we intended to trade the market cause us to lose. However one click trading solution could be helpful for those that really have the mind of trading with it properly in the market.

  7. #1007
    This is really a great option in metatrader 4 and metatrader 5. If you want to open an account very fast then you just have need to click on one click trading and order will be opened. But, I am not like this type of trading because we always have need to do trade after analysing the market.

  8. #1008
    It's a good thing that technology have really makes things very easy for us to do in the market, one click solution can help us to trade successfully in the market, with the help of one click trading solution we can easily process our orders in the market. However, i believe we should try to understand any tools that we wants to make use in the market of course when we don't know or understand then there is a possibility for us to fail in making use of such tools.

  9. #1009
    Honestly I believe we are not experiencing any delays in forex deal at all for the past a lot of traders have be complaining of delays but in the present time there is no such delay in forex deal all about forex trade is fast in execution unless your broker that you may work with that can disappoint you. Well one click trading solution can be good for those that are still having one issue or the other in forex market.

  10. #1010
    like other beneficial tools this one-click trading tools definitely good for us. sometimes come while the market becomes huge busy and that reason our opening and closing order does not work instantly but at that time we highly wanted to lock our profitable trade. I did not confirm at that situation you tools work or work. But i have positive thinking to your given software.

Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •